Chapter 4

Austin set me down as he opened the door and then closed it.

"A-Austin?" I asked.

"Yes, Kendall." he answered.

"Are the boys pissed at me?" I asked.

"Yeah." he answered and I was led into the living room where the three boys sat.

They all eyed me up and down before I let my gaze drift to the floor. I made different patterns and let my mind drift to another place. I felt a cold metal press into my side and I gasped looking to see the gun pressed to my side. 

"I said to move." Austin growled and I obeyed as he led me down the hall to a room different than the other one. He opened the door and I was shoved in as the door closed and locked. I turned the light on and saw Katie.

"Katie?" I whispered and my little sister turn to me her eyes widening and a small smile appearing on her face.

"Kendall." she whispered and ran to me giving me a hug. Even though she was 14 she was always acting young around me.

"Kendall, one said he was killing us in about a month. Are they really?" she asked and I nodded sadly.

"Katie, I promise you that Kale and Kiara will get us out of here in time." I soothed as I held her in my arms and she cried into my shirt.

"Kendall, I'm scared." Katie said through her sobs.

"Shh, don't make them come in here." I warned as Katie tried to control her crying. 

"B-But Kendall, I can't stop." she sobbed and I heard footsteps as I placed and hand over Katie's mouth trying to stop her sobs. The door opened to see Austin looked pissed.

"Can you keep it down." he growled and glared at Katie. I took my hand off of her mouth so she could reply.

"Uh, uh, uh." she stuttered and Austin leaned against the door frame amused.

"Yes?" he smirked and I could feel the anger rising up in my veins. I hated when people did this to my younger siblings. As his smirk grew I could take it anymore and I stood up punching Austin in the nose. I heard a crack as the anger in me slowly started to fade.

"I hate you." I growled before slamming the door in his face and locking it. 

"What did you do?!?!" Katie whisper hissed at me.

"I don't know, he reminded me of dad so I punched him in the nose breaking it." I said and put my head in my hands. 

The door burst open as Austin stood extremely pissed off with an angry Robert in front of him.

"Who punched Austin?" Robert growled. 

"I did." Katie whispered taking the blame.

"N-" Austin started but Katie cut him off.

"It was me." she said a little louder and looked up at Robert.

"Okay, whatever." he said and then he turned to Katie. "Come with me." he growled and grabbed Katie's wrist storming out of the room as Austin followed and they locked and closed the door.

What did Katie get herself into?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV

The one boy led me down the steps as Austin followed behind us. I could feel the panic flowing through my veins. 

"You're Katie, right?" the boy asked me and I nodded. "So you broke Austin's nose?" he asked with disbelief written across his face.

"Yep." I nodded and he shrugged it off as he opened a door to a dark room that had nothing in there.