Chapter 20

I opened my eyes staring into something bright.

"God? Is that you?" I whispered putting my hand up. Somebody smacked my hand down confusing me.

"I thought I was the devil, not God." I looked over at Sammy and realized that I was laying on a bed with the lights turned on above me.

"Did I go to Hell?" I asked confused as Sammy grabbed bandage wrap from his bedside table with a chuckle.

"No, you didn't die either, good try though." He said making me groan in frustration. "Why do you keep trying to kill yourself?" 

"I don't know." I lied as Sammy walked over to me putting his hand under my head lifting it up slightly making me wince in pain.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" He asked loosely wrapping the bandage around my neck.

"Yeah." I said and let out a deep sigh as Sammy finished wrapping my neck up.

"So, I told Matt that I lied." He said and I looked up as he just kept his back turned to me.

"What did he say?" I asked and Sammy laughed turning around.

"He didn't say anything, but he hit me and ran off. Probably went to the store or something, he eats when he's angry." He said with a shrug making me laugh.

"Well, thanks for saving me." I said and Sammy laughed.

"Didn't need Hayes killing himself and then Matt killing himself." He said and I smiled at the mention of Hayes.

"Yeah, Hayes is pretty nice." I said and he laughed at me.

"That kid loves you, he would not stop talking about you after Matt got angry. He actually tried to hit me but I gave him a black eye as a warning or else his nose would have been broken." Sammy said making me roll my eyes.

"What about you? Were you worried about me?" I asked hoping that he had one ounce of kindness in is heart.

"No, why would I do that?" He asked making me laugh as I sat up.

"Because we are friends." I said and Sammy shook his head.

"No, no, no. We are not friends and never will be friends now get out of my room." He said glaring at me as I laughed.

"Aw, can't I have one hug?" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes as I made my bottom lip tremble.

"Touch me and you die." He warned me but I ignored him wrapping my arms around his waist resting my head on his chest making him grunt at me.

"Don't resist it, Sam." I said and he shoved me off of him rolling his eyes.

"I bandaged your leg too, so get out." He said smirking at me as I laughed and walked out of his room.

As soon as I closed the door behind me I was tackled to the ground by one of the boys.

"THANK GOD YOU ARE OKAY!!" Hayes screamed making me laugh as he kissed me quickly.

"Hayes, get off of her before you hurt her." Cam said walking past us making Hayes stand up as he grabbed my hand helping me up.

"Sorry, I was just so worried and then you tried to kill yourself and-" I silenced him by smashing my lips on his. Hayes grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against him his lips never leaving mine.

"Find a bed, I don't want to have to see this crap." Nash said glaring at us making Hayes pull away and glare at Nash.

"Screw you." He growled making me laugh as Hayes still had his arms wrapped around my waist.