Chapter Two: First Kiss

Steve sighed as he got out of the shower. It had been a long day, and it felt as if it was never going to end. He dried himself off and got into some new, clean clothes. He was walked out of the training room and made his way into the living room. Natasha, Clint, Thor, and Bruce were all siting there chatting. "Hey Cap!" Clint called out and smiled. "You look much better today Cap." Bruce commented. "I got some sleep last night.." Steve said and sat down. "With Tony?" Natasha question with a smirk. Steve blushed and hugged a throw pillow. "S- Shut up.."
      Everyone that lived in the Stark tower knew that Steve had a crush on Tony. Steve at first thought it was bad, until Natasha assured him there was nothing to worry about. But he hid it from Tony, and no one would tell Tony unless Steve said they could.
     "There is nothing to be ashamed of Steven. Stark should understand." Thor said and patted his back. Steve gave him a smile and looked at his hands. "I don't know Thor. I've never been on a date, never had my first kiss, and I've never fondued with anyone..." Steve blushed at the last part and leaned back on the couch. Everyone sighed, but gave Steve a warm smile.

      Later that evening Clint and Natasha had a mission, Bruce went to his lab, and Thor had to go home to Asgard. So it was only Steve and Tony for dinner. Steve sat on the opposite side of Tony, with a blush on his face. "So.." Tony said breaking the silence. Steve looked up at Tony, who was looking back at him. "How was your day?" Steve asked taking a bite of his steak.
      "I got some work done. I'm gonna get some more work in though." "Good... That's good..." Steve said and looked at his plate. "Are you ok Cap?" "Hm? Oh I'm fine!" Steve said and smiled. Tony raised an eyebrow, but then shrugged and continued to eat. Steve stood up and took his plate to the sink. Tony handed Steve his plate and walked off. Steve sighed and started to wash the dishes.
     Thoughts flooded Steve's head as he scrubbed the dishes. 'Was Tony awkward around me because of last night? Well, Tony did ask me to sleep with him. But he was just behind a friend.' Steve thought and sighed. He dried the dishes and put them away. 'Maybe some reading will ease my mind..' He thought and walked to his room.
       30 minutes passed as Steve sat on his bed reading when- "Sir, I have a request for you." "Jarvis! You scared me!" Steve said as he sat up and dropped his book. "Apologies sir, but Master Stark is in needing of assistance." "What's wrong?" "Master Stark has drank a little too much sir." Steve sigh and stood up. "Of course Tony got drunk." Steve mumbled and walked out of his room.
      He walked into Tony's work room to see Tony half on a chair, with a bottle in his hand.... And another on the table. "Tony..." "Stevieeeee....." Tony slurred and stood up smiling. He walked over to Steve and pulled him into a hug. "Ah- Hi Tony... Can you come with me?" "I'll go wherever you go sweetheart" Tony whispered into his ear. Steve's face and ears turned red as he helped Tony out of the workshop. "Let's get you to your room." Steve said and lead Tony down the hall. Suddenly, Steve was pinned against the wall, with Tony's face inches from his. "What are you-" "You know you want this..." Tony whispered, alcohol radiated off his breath. Steve turned his head away, but Tong grabbed his chin and made him look at him. "Tony. You're drunk." "Drunk on you..." He said before he closed the distance. Steve's eyes widened as Tony had him pinned to the wall, kissing him.
      Steve then closed his eyes and let Tony kiss him. Tony broke off and smiled. "You're a great kisser." Steve blushed darker. "That was my first." "Your first kiss? Heh, I got Stevie's first kiss." Tony said and started kissing along his jaw line. "W- wait! T- Tony! You're drunk! Y- You need rest!"  Steve said and tried to push Tony off of him. But for some reason, he didn't feel like he had the strength. He felt weak against Tony.
     Tony pulled off and smiles at him. "Alright sweetheart, I'll wait... But I won't wait forever... Now lead me away." He slurred out. Steve lead Tony to Tony's room, and helped him into the bed. "Goodnight Tony." Steve said and started to walk away. "Waaaait.... Steeeeeevie...." Tony called out and reached his hands out. Steve walked back over to him. "What now To-" before he could finish, Tony pulled him into the bed with him and held onto him. "Nighty night." Tony whispered and kissed Steve's head, before falling asleep.
      Steve blushed as he smelled the cologne on Tony along with oil. He nuzzled into Tony's chest and sighed. One more night couldn't hurt right? Besides, he couldn't move without waking Tony up. He started to fall asleep when Tony's hand traveled to him butt. He yelped and saw Tony smirk in his sleep. He blushed and hid his face, slowly falling asleep.