Chapter Fifteen: First day of School

Steve smiled at looked down at Peter. It was Peter's first day of school. "Remember Peter, don't be mean to other kids. Always say please and thank you. Take turns with the other kids. If you feel sick, ask to go to the nurse. And-" "I think he understands the point Steve." Tony said as he placed Sapphire onto the ground. "I'll be ok papa." "I know.. I'm just worried about you." Steve said and kissed the top of Peter's head. "Remember Peter, at school you're Peter Parker, here, you're Peter Stark." Tony said. Peter nodded, understanding what his father's were saying.
    After the attack that happened to Sapphire, they've been doing their best to hide the kids from their enemies. "It's time to go. Let's go to the car." Steve said as they walked the the garage. They choose a less expensive looking car, and Steve kissed Peter's head. "Daddy's going to drive you to school. Have a good day." Steve said, and then Tony drove off.
    "Where is Petey going?" Sapphire asked while hugging her doll. Steve picked her up and smiled. "Big brother Peter had to go to school. But he'll be home around 2 o'clock. Ok princess?" "Kay papa!" Sapphire said and hugged Steve.
    Tony came back from dropping Peter off and started to play dress up with Sapphire. Steve watched his husband and daughter dress in different outfits, and clapped at them when they came out, and started to pose. Steve laughed as they kissed his cheeks and hugged them. "Let's play with dollies daddy!" Sapphire said and dragged Tony to her room. Steve smiled and walked into his art room and walked over to his desk. He was in the middle of drawing a picture of Peter and Sapphire so he could hang it in the hallway. He smiled and picked up one of his art pencils, and started to draw.
     Around 2, Steve left to the school, in his disguise and pulled up at the school. He stood outside by the gate and waited for Peter to come out. Peter ran outside and smiled at Steve. "Papa!" "Hey Peter." Steve said and opened his arms to hug his son. Steve put Peter in the back of the car and buckled him up, then sat in the front and drove off. The came inside to see Tony and Sapphire watching TV. "Petey!" Sapphire said and hugged him. "Hey kiddo. How was school?" "It was great daddy! We all drew pictures and we learned about the alphabet, even though I already knew it. I also made a new friend! His name is Wade." Peter said and hung his book bag up.
    Steve and Tony exchanged glances, then Steve smiled at Peter. "That's great Peter. What about your teacher?" "She's friendly! And she's a fan of daddy's!" "Great..." Tony mumbled so only Steve could hear. "But remember Peter.. We can't tell her." "I know papa. I only refer to you as daddy and papa." Peter said as Steve kissed the top of his head.
     "Petey! Let's play!" Sapphire giggled and dragged her brother away. Steve smiled and looked at Tony. "That went well." "I told you there was nothing to worry about. Peter is a natural at school. He's got my big brain." "I figured that out Tony, but I'm sure Sapphire has it too." Steve said and kissed Tony.

Author's note: Short chapter. I had writers block and this is all I came up with. I'll do better I promise. Also check us out in FaceBook! ISailEveryShip