Chapter Eight: The battle

Tony watched the GPS, but it wasn't the only problem. A huge ship appeared in the sky, and he could tell it was from Hydra. "They have Steve on board... I'll get him off, while you guys fight Ultron." "Tony..." "Do you have a better plan?! They have my husband and kid! I'm going to save my family!" Tony said and flew off. "Son of a bitch..." Clint mumbled
      Tony flew into the ship and ran through it. He followed the GPS to the room where Steve was. Steve was standing their, leaning on the glass of his cell, and seemed to be out of it. "STEVE!!" Tony yelled and punched the glass. Steve protected himself, and then looked at Tony. "Oh god.. Tony... I don't feel so well..." Steve whispered and tried to stand straight. Tony lifted Steve off his feet and kissed his temple. "Shh... Just hang on..." Tony said and started to fly out of the ship. Before he could get to safety, something knocked into his thrusters and sent him hurtling to the ground. He pulled Steve on top of him, and held him close.
     Tony opened an eyes to see Hulk holding them. Tony nodded and thanked him as he was set onto the ground. "Steve, Steve wake up." Tony whispered. Steve opened his eyes and smiled at Tony. "Thank you..." "Anything babe. Now stay here and don't move. We're going to go finish this with Ultron." Tony said and rushed off.
     Steve watched as Tony left and leaned back on the wall he was sitting by. His head was spinning, and he felt as though he was going to throw up. He placed a hand on his stomach and peeked his head around the corner. He wasn't near the battle, so he guessed that was a plus. He groaned and rubbed his temple. He need to do something, anything. "Bucky..." He whispered. He stood up and ran over to a telephone. 'Shit, they took all my stuff...' He looked down at his feet and saw a few coins there. He thanked the lord and put them into the machine. He put the number in and waited for it to call Bucky. "Hello?" "Bucky!" "Stevie? Where the hell are you?" "I'm... Shit.. Im about a few streets away from the Hyrda attack." "And then why the hell are you calling me?" "This is serious! I'm in trouble here! I was kidnapped but I'm fine now Buck, but I need your help to stop Ultron. Please Bucky, they need help. Oh god I'm getting dizzy again..." "Steve! Steven stay on the phone. I'm coming. Just stay where you are." Bucky said and hung up. Steve leaned on the wall of the phone booth and groaned at the pain in his head. He heard the booth door open and his eyes landed on QuickSliver's. He was lifted off his feet and over to the battle. He let himself got limp, he was in pain at the moment.
     "Steve!" A voice rang and he smiles. "Bucky..." QuickSliver was kicked in the face and Steve was now in Bucky's arms. "You have a lot of explaining to do Stevie." "I figured... A super soldier like myself can't get sick... I'll tell you after Ultron is a piece of trash." Steve mumbled as Bucky held onto him, and then rushed into a nearby building. "No kidding. Alright, I've got it from here. Just relax now." Bucky told Steve and pulled out his gun.

(Time Skip)

     Ultron stood in front of them. Clint got back from his little chat with that weird fast kid, and was standing next to his teammates. Bucky came out of hiding, and stood next to the avengers. "Bucky?" "Steve called me." Bucky said with a smirk. Tony shook his head and smiled a little. "You all will pay for this!" Ultron's voice rang in their ears.
     Steve watched from the corner of the street, keeping a close eye on Ultron. He looked at Ultron's hand, and noticed something in his hand. What was that? He squinted at it and tried to make it out. It could be anything, a bomb, no... Not a bomb... It was a gun. Ultron's hand was a gun. He noticed Ultron's eyes were on Bucky and Tony. Steve took off into a sprint and tackled Ultron, and guns shot firing in the air. "Steve!" Bucky yelled out. Steve flipped back and locked eyes with Ultron. He raised his hand and shot, but it didn't hit Steve. It hit QuickSliver. "No!!" Scarlet witch screamed out as she watched her brother fall to the ground. Steve kneeled next to him and started to put pressure onto his wound. "Keep breathing kid..." "Pietro..." "What?" "My name is Pietro Captain..." He said with a smile. Steve have him a soft smile and ripped his coat that he had. He started to patch up Pietro's wound, when he stopped Steve. "I'm not worth it.." "Yes you are... I'm not going to sit here and let you die." "You know... Before I die... I kinda liked you... Ok, I like you Captain... But you have that Tin Can... And he'll take care of you... Thanks for believing in me as well..." "You're not going to die." Steve told him, but it was too late. Pietro took his last breath, and laid motionless.
    Scarlet Witch ran up to Ultron and started using her powers on him, destroying him. Steve looked at Tony, who rushed over and kissed him. "You scared me Steve..." "I know.. But we're fine." "We?" Bucky asked. "It's a long story Bucky.." Steve mumbled. Clint walked over to Pietro's body and picked it up, and handed it to Scarlet Witch.

Time skip

     They sat in the jet on the way to shield. Bucky looked at Steve and raised an eyebrow. "You're lighter than normal." "Not by that much." "No.. But lighter..." "You might not believe this Bucky... But I'm pregnant..." "....." "Buck?" "How long?" "About over two months." "I'm going to kill Stark." Bucky growled and stood up. "Bucky, you said that when Tony preposed to me. But you need to let me go. We'll always be friends, but I don't need to be protected." Steve said and had Bucky sit back down. Bucky gave a hmph in response, which was good enough for Steve. "Hey babe? Do you need anything?" "No. I'm fine for now." Steve said with a smile. Bucky glared at Tony, who raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Uh...." "He's mad at you because I'm pregnant." Steve said and gave a look to Bucky. "Ooookkk.... I'll just go over there...." Tony said and slowly walked away. Bucky grinned, but it disappeared quickly from the nasty look Steve was giving him.
     They made it to shield and have their report to Fury, and were aloud to go home. "Thanks for your help today Bucky." Steve said and hugged him. Bucky smiled and hugged Steve back. "If you need anything from me Stevie, don't hesitate to call. But if it's something stupid, I won't help." Bucky said and patted Steve's head before he left. Steve smiled and sat down on his bed and laid back. It was great to be home.

Authors Note: sorry it's not as great as the movie :P but that's the last battling they'll do for a while. Now the next chapters will be superfamily!!!!!