Chapter Twenty Five: The End

Graduation day had finally arrived. "You ready for this Peter?" Sapphire asked him, fixing the collar on his shirt, that was under his robe. He nodded. That day, they were going to tell the school the truth. That they were Stark's. They stepped out and onto the stage, Sapphire cleared her throat. "Classmates, teachers, parents. This year had been an amazing one, and it wouldn't be the same without any of you. We've all had up and downs, and days like these, secrets could come out. That is why, I am going to share something with all our classmates. I am not who you think I am." She started, looking at the confused faces in the crowd. She saw her parents, who gave her thumbs up. She took in a breath, and smiled. "My name is not Sapphire Jane, my name is Sapphire Stark, daughter of Steve and Tony Stark. And I have a brother, Peter Stark. And for proof, our family is in the crowd. If you please guys." Sapphire said. Heads turned around as the Avengers and others stood up and waved. Bucky smirked and Tony flashed his smiles. Clint, Bruce, and Thor waved while Steve and Natasha looked at Sapphire and Peter. Everyone gasped and started talking. "Thank you, if I can have everyone's attention again- Thanks. Well, now that that's cleared up, thank you everyone for coming, and I wish you a happy future." Sapphire said and took Peter's hand, and they ran over to Steve and Tony, who pulled them into a hug. "You two were amazing." Steve told them and kissed the top of their heads.

     The news spread like crazy, and they had barely arrived for the party at their house when they were stopped by the news and journalists. They pushed their way through and went to the party room in the tower, and started to celebrate. "Saphy!" Johnny called and picked her up, spinning her around. Sapphire giggled and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. Peter chuckled at them, then was turned around quickly and kissed by Wade. Wade hummed against his lips, causing Peter to blush. "You're gorgeous, you know that right Petey?" Wade said. Peter blushed darker and pushed Wade's face away.
      "Alright guys! DJ Hawkeye in the house! Grab a partner and hit the dance floor!" Clint said with a smile. Sapphire took Johnny to the dance floor, while Wade dragged Peter out. "Wade... I can't dance." Peter whispered to him. Wade took Peter's left hand and placed it on his right shoulder, then place his right hand on Peter's left hip, then intertwined their other hands. "Follow my lead." He whispered back, leading the way.
      Steve watched his children dance, and felt a tear in his eye. "They've grown some much Tony... I'm going to miss them." "Don't cry Steve. They'll always be around. Hey, think of this way. They'll have kids of their own, and then we'll be grandparents. And we'll get to spoil the little ones rotten." Tony said and kissed him. "Really?" "Truly." Tony said and took his hand. "Let's have a dance, for old times sake." "I don't know Tony, I can barely remember how to dance." Steve said with a smirk. Tony placed a hand on his hip, and danced with Steve. "You seem fine to me." Tony whispered against his ear. Steve looked over, to see Wade spinning Peter. Peter was laughing, and then Wade dipped him. Sapphire was smiling and talking with Johnny as they left the dance floor. "You know Tony... It's funny how all this happened.." "Hm?" "We both had nightmares one night, and slept next to each other... Then you made the first move.. It's funny." Steve smiled and kissed Tony. Tony's lips turned up and he pulled Steve closer. "Yeah, it's funny. Now we have two beautiful children and maybe two son in laws. I think we did one hell of a job raising these kids." Tony said. Peter and Sapphire walked over, smiling and hugged their parents. "Thank you for everything!" "You two are the best." They both said. Steve and Tony hugged them back.

A few years later

      "Come on Zoe, say Granddad." Tony said to the little baby. Zoe looked at him, the giggled. Peter walked over and took the laughing baby. "Sorry dad, she doesn't seem to be in the mood to talk." "I'm hurt!" Tony exaggerated. Zoe giggled and kicked her little feet around, and Peter bounced her. "I think she needs to go for nap. Hm sweety?" Peter said walked to the elevator, to put Zoe down for a nap on his and Wade's floor.
     Steve walked out with Sapphire, with her two baby boys , James  and Howard, and her daughter, Sarah. She and Johnny had triplets, and Peter and Wade only had one daughter. The oldest of the triplets was Sarah, then Howard, then James. Zoe was about a few months older than the triplets. "Thanks for helping me with them Papa. It's nap time for them." "It's not a problem princess. Do you need help?" "Nah, I've got it." Sapphire said as the three little kids followed her.
    Sarah had big blue eyes, and blonde hair. James had dark hair, almost black, with Johnny's blue eyes. Howard had brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. Zoe had big brown eyes, and beautiful light brown hair.
     Steve took a seat next to Tony, and laid his head on Tony's shoulder. Tony put a arm around Steve's waist and kissed his forehead. "I love you Steve." "I love you too Tony.." Steve kissed Tony, and Tony kissed him back.
      Later, all four grandkids were playing and running around. Steve sat on the floor, as they ran around him. Howard then looked over to Tony, and made his way over. He struggled onto the couch, until Tony pulled him up. "Bababa!" Howard babbled and then grabbed Tony's nose. Tony chuckled and rubbed his beard into Howard's cheek, causing him to shriek and giggle. James and Sarah sat in Steve's lap, babbling on and on. Zoe looked around, the saw her papa and dad in the other room. She ran off and then hugged her daddy's leg. "Hey there beautiful." Wade said and picked her up. "Daddy!" "That's right!" Wade said. Peter kissed Zoe's cheek, then walked over to Sapphire. "Hey Peter." "Hey sis." They sat in silence, then Sapphire smiled. "Remember when I was little, and I use to follow you around." Peter looked at her, then chuckled. "You followed me like a lost puppy." "And remember when Uncle Bucky fell asleep and we drew on his face?" "That was hilarious, but Pops wasn't too happy about it." "Dad thought it was great. Then there was the time when locked Uncle Clint in the bathroom and wouldn't let him out until I could have ice cream." "I had never seen Uncle Clint so angry at you." "Yeah... Then there was the time you locked me in the basement because I took your drawing stuff and wouldn't tell you where I hid it." "I should have asked Jarvis on that, but I remember being in huge trouble." Sapphire snickered at him, then gave him a hug. "I'm glad Papa and Dad are around. They love being around the kids." "Yeah, it's been forever since dad has smiled that big." Peter said as they peeked around the corner. Tony had Howard and James under his arms, and Steve had Sarah on his shoulders. Wade he ran out there with them, and had Zoe in his arms. Peter took Sapphire's hand, and then looked at her. "Remember what dad and pops told us when we were scared?" Sapphire smiled and nodded. The words forever fresh in their minds. Words that Tony and Steve told each other, and told their kids.

                   "I'll be your shield"

Author's Note- THE END HAS COME!!! I had so much fun writing this book and man... THE FEELS!!! Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this book. I'll now be devoting my attention to my other story 'Second Chance' and hopefully a new chapter will be out soon. This book has come so far. Thank you!!!!!!

ISailEveryShip