Chapter Twenty: Spider-Man and Vibranium

A few months later

     "Spider-Man?" Tony said and looked up from his tablet. Peter's heart almost stopped and Sapphire let out a cough. "In going to go work in my lab.." Sapphire said and left the room. Steve looked at the paper, then at Tony. "The world could use a hero like him. As long as the kid takes care of himself." Steve said and went back to eating. Peter got up and walked to Sapphire's room. She nearly dropped her tools, but when she saw her brother she calmed down. "What's that you're making?" "My own suit. Every hero could use an ally. Right?" She smirked and went back to work. "Wait...." "Don't think I'd let you go a risk your neck without me. I made your suit, or helped, and I get you to every spot so you can help with bad guys and stuff. Well... I wanna help too. Papa and dad are super heroes so why not?" She said and patted his head.
     Peter knew their parents would never let him fight if they found out. They've been spending most of their time trying to keep the siblings safe, and here they are, becoming super heroes behind their back. He could already feel the death glares off his family on his back.
     "So what's it gonna look like?" "It's going to be Blue and Gold. Mix of our parents colors. It's my own deign. It's meant for a girls body, and the boots don't fly, they'll make me jumper higher. I still have the hand blasters, and there's rockets on the back in case we need to fly. I'm almost down with it." Sapphire babbled on and on. "Where's the rest of it?" "It's hidden. If you want to see it, follow me. Jarvis is the only one who knows about it. I told him not to tell and he promised." Sapphire said and picked up the helmet she was working on, and put it into a string bag. She lead Peter to a part of the tower he hadn't been around before. She entered in a passcode and the room opened up. In the middle of it, was a suit without a helmet. "All I have to do is finish the helmet, then we're a team. And don't you dare think of talking me out of it." Sapphire said and pulled her helmet out.
      Peter sighed and laid on the floor in defeat. Once Sapphire had an idea, there was no going back. And she wasn't one to back down.
      After a few moments of Sapphire messing with the helmet, she walked over to the armor and started to attach it. "It's ready." She smiles and stepped back. "Open" the armor opened up and she stepped inside. The suit closed around her, and she stepped forward. "Boost!" She said and jumped up. She was laughing and then she activated the rockets on her back. "So cool!" She said and then landed. "Here." She said and held out a ear piece. He gave her a look, but then put it in.
     "There's three buttons. One, is to talk to me. Number two, is an alert for help. If you're hurt, it'll tell the other. Three, is panic alert. If you're in big trouble, or bleeding out, it'll contact Jarvis, and then he'll get us help right away." Sapphire explained. Peter nodded.
     Sapphire's phone went off and she smiled. "My first mission. Let's go." She said as they headed out.

     The bankrobber smiled at the cash, and hurried out of the police's vision. He started to count the money, when he heard a swish in the wind. He looked around, and then was face to face with Spider-Man. "So? How much you got there?" "Back off kid!" The robber said and pointed a gun at him. A ray was shot out and a woman in a metal suit stepped out. "That was pathetic." her voice said, icy cold. The robber took a few steps back, and tried to make a run for it. Spider-Man rolled his eyes and shot his webs out at the robbers feet, stopping him. The police rushed over and looked at the two young heroes. They knew of the spider, but the metal girl? "Who are you?" The asked the girl. She smiled and grabbed Spider-Man's hands, flying up. "        Vibranium." She said and flew off.
       The next day, thanks to Peter, there was a picture of Spider-Man and Vibranium. Tony looked on his tablet, and then at Steve. "Someone out there is trying to copy my armor." "It's clearly different Tony. She didn't call herself Iron girl or something." "But it looks like my armor!" Tony said and leaned back. "Someone else must have figured out how to build something like it, and now they're working with Spider-Man." Steve said and poured Tony some coffee. "Their parents must be worried sick." "If the parents know that is." Steve said. He heard two groans the walking of to people. "Morning kids." Steve said as Peter and Sapphire sat the table. Sapphire laid her head on the table, while Peter tried to stay straight up in his seat.
     Steve raised an eyebrow at his kids. "Did you two stay up last night?" "Couldn't sleep.." They both mumbled. Steve left the room and took the newspaper with him. He knew something wasn't right. It was an instinct, that they were hiding something. But he would wait for them to tell him. Steve was a patient man, and he could wait.
     Peter and Sapphire didn't eat much, and trudged off to their rooms for a few more minutes of sleep. Steve looked at the picture of the two superheroes and sighed. 'As long as these kids don't do something meant for us avengers, I guess its not bad having helping hands.' Steve thought and folded up the paper.

     Spider-Man and Vibranium sat on a building, looking around the city. "It's really peaceful out here.. I bet dad felt like this when he became a hero." Sapphire said and laid back. Peter smiled under his mask. Suddenly, Peter leaned back as a knife ran across his cheek. Sapphire jumped up and got ready to fight as a figure moved out. "Dead-pool.." Peter growled out. "Nice to meet you Spidy, but I don't have time to talk. Let's just say, you're getting in one of customers way and shit. So.. Let's end this quick." "Over my dead body!" Sapphire and stood in front of her brother. "I'm not here for you girly..." "Girly?! I'm not some girly brat!" Sapphire shouted. Dead-pool leaped over her and kicked Peter across the roof. Sapphire tried to fight back, but Dead-pool was stronger.
     Dead-pool stabbed Sapphire's power grid, and she was immobile, and now Peter was on the ground with a knife over his neck. Sapphire felt helpless and yelled- "Peter!" Dead- pool then stopped. "D- Did you just say Peter?" He stuttered and then took Peter's mask off. "Holy shit.." Dead- pool said and got off Peter, then took his mask off.
    "Wade?" "If you're Peter. Oh Sapphire I'm sorry!" Wade said and opened her armor, pulling her out. "You assholes!!!" Sapphire burst into tears, hitting and hugging the both of the boys. "So, you're Spidy?" "You're a killer Wade?" "Meh, it's not a big deal." "That's not how Peter and I were raised." Sapphire said and sat next to them. "Wait what?" "Peter and I are really siblings. Our name is Peter and Sapphire Stark. Steve and Anthony Stark's kids." "Stark?!" Wade exclaimed. "Sapphire and I had to keep it hidden because of an attack that happened when we were little. Sapphire ended up with an arc reactor." Peter explained. Wade crossed his heart and smiled. "Secret safe with me." Wade said to them.

Author's note: I love Spidy-Pool. I have big plans a with the secret superhero think. Plus, next chapter I'll be introducing some other teen heroes. I'm so happy that we reached over 500 reads! Thank you everyone for reading and I plan on making more chapters. I have another story called 'Second Chance' and I recommend you check it out.

ISailEveryShip