Chapter 12 - Visitor Part 1

“X-xavier, stop.”

My voice sounded shaky and uncertain as Xavier continued his assault on my neck.

Xavier ignored me, and I felt his teeth graze the spot where he was supposed to mark me, making me shiver in pleasure.

“Xavier stop.” I said, this time my voice more certain.

He growled in response and I suddenly felt my back hit the bed as Xavier pushed me down and towered over and kissed me as he held my hands over my head.

I started to loose focus and for a second I wanted him to actually mark me, and take me right then and now.

No Calista! Stop it! Note to self: his kisses are distracting.

I couldn't let him mark me, it would only strengthen our bond and I can't stay, the bond would only make everything worse.

I pushed Xavier's chest in attempts to move him, but he growled and tightened his grip on my wrists.

I couldn't speak because he was kissing me, and as much as I hate to admit it, I was rather enjoying the kiss.

Xavier's mouth left mine, but only to leave kisses along my neck.

“Xavier, p-please stop.” My voice became more shaky as he placed a kiss directly on the crook of my neck, before finally sitting up and looking down at me.

He sat up still towering over me, and I could feel Xavier Junior getting excited so I knew I made the right call.

He was staring at me, we still had to talk about why I ran, and for a second I thought I should kiss him to distract him again.

He opened his mouth to work again, when a loud crash was heard from the hallway.

Xavier immediately lept off the bed and turned towards the door with his teeth and claws out over me in a protective position, growling so loudly at the door it shook the floor.

I heard a faint ‘meow’ sound from the hallway, and suddenly remembered the kitten.

I went to stand up but Xavier threw me back to the bed with one hand, hard.

He three me back back so hard I actually went over the bed and landed on the other side with a ‘thud’.

Xavier rushed over and reached a hand out to me, which I reached up to take before he suddenly grabbed my arm and slammed me into his chest.

“Fuck, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-”

“Its fine I'm not hurt, don't worry.” I said, interrupting him and attempting to calm him down.

I went to go back to the door, but Xavier never let go.

The doorbell suddenly rang.

“I think you have a visitor” I said struggling against him.

“I dont fucking care, someone dangerous might be out there.”

“The crash was the kitten! What if he got hurt! Besides, you have a visitor, go see who it is!” I exclaimed, now starting to worry about the kitten.

Xavier growled before setting me down on the bed and gave me a look saying, ‘dont fucking move’ before walking over to the door, leaving it slightly ajar as he went out into he hallway, his teeth and fangs re-emerged.

I heard ‘meow’ again, this time much louder since the door was slightly open and ignoring Xavier, I stood up and quietly walked towards the door.

I peeked my head out and looked down the hallway, but didn't see a anything.

I stepped towards the stairs and looked down, but was only met with a empty staircase.

I couldn't hear anything, not even Xavier, until I heard movement in the living room.

I debated whether or not to go down, when I remembered in the living room I saw a balconey on the second floor, over looking the living room.

I went in the other direction down the hallway and turned a corner and saw the balconey straight away.

I slowly walked up and put my hands on the railing, being in complete veiw of anyone and me in view of anyone.

I looked down and saw the kitten scratching the couch like it was a scratching post. I knew Xavier was going to be mad about the couch, but I was just happy he was okay.

I went to turn around toward the staircase, when I heard people enter the living room.

I immediately ducked down on the balconey, hiding myself from veiw.

“Come on Xavier!” I heard a female voice, sounding almost like a whine or beg.

“”Jessica, I said no, this is your last warning now leave!” I heard Xavier yell.

Jessica?

Now I'm interested.

Not being able to help myself, I quickly peered over the railing to look.

I gasped at what I saw. Jessica was like the complete opposite of me.

While I was only around 5’1, she looked to be around 5’7 with long, faked tan legs. Her straight brown hair descended down her back past her beautiful curves, stopping at her waist.

She was wearing shorts, that were booty shorts I noticed, and a pink tank top with a push-up bra that looked completely unnatural.

Her face had makeup with the full works, including lip injections, false lashes, and waxed eyebrows and bleached mustache under all her caked on makeup.

I quickly sat down again, not wanting to be seen as they continued their conversation.

“Come on Xavier, I haven't seen you in a week! I missed you.”

I could hear her walking toward Xavier and stop in front of him.

I felt a wave of anger rush over me as I saw her go closer to Xavier.

He was my mate, not hers. I knew I was leaving soon. But while I was around I didn't like the fact that she was here. Not one bit.

“I said no Jessica, what ever you thought we had, which we didn't is over, and its alpha to you.”

Xavier sounded angry, which for some reason made me happy.

“I thought you only liked me calling you that in bed.” I heard Jessica say suhgestivly as she wrapped her arms around Xavier's neck.

I felt my my muscles tense up and breathing become heavier as I watched them, but did nothing, or else it would reveal my hiding spot.

“Leave Jessica.” I hear Xavier say, but he made no move to remove her from him.

Bitch you better move her or else I will.

I growled in anger and frustration.

Yes, I actually growled.

“Come on baby, I missed you. Let's catch up”

That was all she said as she then placed her lips into Xavier's.

AH HELL NO

--------------------

I know, I'm evil. Dont worry I will update very soon so I won't leave you guys hanging.😉

Thank you all so much for you wonderful comments, they all make my day! :D I love hearing your opinion, and it helps me improve as a writer too.😊

Side note: My computer hasn't been working and I wrote this on my phone, so I'm sorry if there's spelling errors!🙈

Have a lovely day! 💕

∞ ♢ αshley♢ ∞