Chapter 22 - Don't Fight Part 1

"Noooo!!"

Aiden fell onto the floor as Xavier changed into his wolf mid-air and tackled him to the ground.

"NO! Stop! Dont hurt him!"

I thrashed in the two mens arms who were holding me back, but they wouldnt let me go. A third man came over to help restrain me, when Lucas, who had said nothing so far, stood up with the chair still tied to him.

His wrists were tied to the chair arms and he used him momentum to run and crash straight into the third man. The chair broke upon impact and Lucas kicked the man as he lunged at Xavier as well.

I started yelling for everyone to stop, but they wouldn't listen.

Aiden, who had bad scratched on his face from Xaviers claws, started to summon his powers, and it all went downhill.

There was a sink in the corner of the room next to what looked like a cot meant for a prisoner, and the sink started to shake. I knew what Aiden was going to do, but the man on my right put a hand over my mouth preventing em from telling him to stop.

Water suddenly burst out of the pipe straight at Xavier, knocking him across the room against the wall. Lucas gathered the water in the air and formed a sphere, before chucking it at Xavier as well, causing him to fall back down immediately after standing up.

"MPHHH!" No matter how hard i tried, i couldnt speak with the mans hand over my mouth, so I did the most logical thing.

I bit him.

"Ow!"

The man let go and I screamed at the top of my lungs, the sound bouncing off the concrete walls at their sensitive werewolf ears. The man on my right hung on but the man on my left let go to cover his ears. I swiftly kicked the man still hanging on right in between his legs, and he let go immediately and collapsed. I turned around to kick the other man when he grabbed my leg mid-kick and knocked me down.

I had my back on the floor and the an reached down to grab me by my hair, and i began to panic so i tired to kick him again, but to no avail considering he had my legs pinned down.

"I'm sorry Luna, but Alphas ord-"

He didn't finish since I resorted to punching him right in his jewels and he bent over on the ground howling in pain.

when I stood up and turned around, Xavier had Lucas on his back and Aiden was bleeding heavily from his shoulder and looked close to passing out.

Xavier sudden;y threw Lucas off his back and he hit the wall behind him, falling on his side and making no moves to get up.

Xavier turned around towards Aiden, looking him right in the eyes as he slowly started walking over to him, as if he were his prey. His growl slowly became louder as he got nearer and Aiden stood up straighter and braced himself.

"No! Stop!"

I jumped in between them when they were only a few feet a apart and threw myself over Aiden.

Xavier started growling and stopped in his tracks, his narrowed at me.

He shifted right in front of me, and it took a lot of will power to maintain eye contact.

"Move Calista."

His voice was serious and deadly, his wolf was still on the surface a bit, and his eyes barely had an green in them.

"No."

Xavier growled loudly again, and I felt the floor shake, but I refused to show my fear. He was my brother, and I wasn't letting him go.

"Let.Go.Of.Him.Now."

His words were slow, his voice getting deeper with each word and I couldn't suppress my shiver that raked my body, but I didn't back down.

"You're crazy! They are my brothers! I wont let you hurt them!"

"I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TOUCHING ANOTHER MAN. COME HERE NOW!"

"OH BITE ME."

Xavier growled, well,  more like roared, and shot his arm out and grabbed me before I could even comprehend what was going on.

He scooped me up and held me like I was some child and motioned for his warriors to come forward, and when I saw the knifes in their hands my senses came back to me and I started to scream again.

"NO! Xavier please! Their my brothers!"

He ignored me and started to walk out towards the door, me still in his arms as I thrashed around. I felt the tears I was holding in fall down my cheeks, then start to pour out uncontrollably.

"If you do this ill never forgive you!"

Xavier stopped walking and looked me in the eyes. I turned my head to look at my brothers but he roughly grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"..please.....theyre my family..." I said between sobs.

I heard Xavier let out an annoyed sigh before turning around.

"Stop, let them go."

----------------------------------

Another cliffhanger, im evilllll.

Also, do you guys think this should be one book, with around 40 chapters or should I do a sequel (ITS NOT OVER YET I SWEAR)

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

BTW I LOVEEE YOU GUYSS, like seriously, im surprised people like me this much.....

Anyways I have to fill out an application for a summer job yay *has anxiety attack*