Chapter 12 - Visitor Part 2

News: I started a new book! Also, another werewolf story coming soon! More info at the end of story! Enjoy!
---------------------------------

Red.

All I saw was red.

The second Jessica placed her lips on Xavier's, I wanted to drag her to the deepest depths of the oceans and have her suffer the wrath of the kracken.

Xavier immediately pushed her off, but I saw him tense for a split second.

A split second her didn't push her off.

I immediately stood up and swiftly made my way down the stairs as quietly as possible, but they wouldn't notice, they were too busy with each other.

"Aw baby, come on-"

"NO." Xavier boomed in his alpha voice. It made Jessica take a step back, but not me.

"Leave Jessica, now. I have my mate and you aren't welcome here." Xavier finished.

I was more than halfway down the stairs when I stopped to see her reaction.

""M-mate...?" Jessica asked, both surprised and confused.

I could hear Xavier's heavy breathing and could tell he was angry.

"N-no you can't.... I'm your mate damnit! I was going to be Luna!" Jessica yelled in an annoying high pitched tone, now angry.

"You were never going to be Luna." Xavier said, his voice dangerously low.

"You mean nothing to me, and were never my mate, now get the fuck out, and you shall only address me as Alpha, got it?' Xavier said as he crept closer to her, his voice so demanding it would send a chill down anyone's spine.

Xavier had stepped close to her and pushed her against a wall, staring her down.

"B-but Xavier..."

"ITS ALPHA TO YOU." Xavier boomed before placing a hand around her neck.

For a split second I actually wanted to help her and tell him tos top, but then I remembered the kiss, and suddenly didnt feel so bad.

After a few moments Xavier released his grasp on Jessica and she fell onto her knees, gasping for air.

"I'm going to get the jacket, then I want you to leave and never come back." Xavier said, his voice full of disgust.

Xavier exited the living room and went to what I presumed the front door was through the kitchen and down the hall, disappearing from sight.

Jessica immediately stood up and fixed her tank top, and by 'fix' I mean pull it down lower.

"When I find the whore I gonna kill her, who does she think she is? Fucking whore...." Jessica started ranting under her breath, about who I presumed was me.

Really? I'm the whore?

I stepped out from behind the corner of the stairs, but she didn't notice as she was facing the other way, and too distracted ranting to herself.

"Xavier will see. And when I get my hands on her, I'm gonna-"

"You gonna what?" I asked interrupting.

Jessica heads snapped at me so fast, I'm surprised she didn't get whiplash.

Her face quickly turned from surprise to anger as she stared at me.

I knew I must look like a mess with me hair from the woods and my giant clothes, but I didn't care.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jessica spat at me.

I frowned.

I was going to try and be nice, but she obviously was rude even though she didn't know who I was.

"Why are you here?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"To see Xavier." Jessica said standing a bit taller as if she was the most important person in the world.

Jessica took in my appearance, and when she noticed me wearing Xavier's clothes, she got even angrier.

"Why are you wearing his clothes? Your the whore aren't you? You-"

Jessica stopped mid-sentence as she started sniffing the air.

When she stopped, she looked back at me with a devilish grin.

"You're human." Jessica said before throwing her head back laughing.

I rolled my eyes. She wishes.

Jessica crossed the room in a blink of an eye and was standing dangerously close to me.

"Listen here, you pathetic little human." Jessica spat in my face.

"I don't know why Xavier kept you here, but I'm the future Luna and his true mate, so just stay out of the way and get out asap and we won't have a problem, got it?"

I felt a smile tug the corner of my lips.

"I hate to disappoint you bitch but I'm his mate, not you. And unless you plan on having your funeral any time soon, i recommend you stay away from Xavier or else i will hunt you down and rip out your implants before you can say 'stop'." I said as I glared into her eyes.

Jessica blinked in surprise at my boldness before hardening before glare at me.

"Listen here you-"

"No, you listen." I interrupted, poking her chest with my finger.

"If I see of hear you anywhere near him, consider yourself dead. Trust me when I say this, you do not wanna mess with me. So don't fucking touch my mate."

Her back had hit a wall at the end of my speech, me glaring daggers at her.

Jessica didn't seem phased, but rather more angry.

She shoved me back using her werewolf strength and I fell on the floor.

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and hauled me up before slapping me so hard I stumbled back.

"Listen here, you pathetic human." Jessica sneered standing over me.

"You are no match for me. So dont you dare fucking threaten me. Xavier is mine not yours, so dont even think-"

Jessica stopped talking as Xaviers footsteps were heard coming down the hall.

She pushed me aside and I went to stand in the corner as Xavier entered the room.

Xavier tossed the coat to Jessica before crossing his arms and glaring at Jessica.

"I'll see you soon Xavier." Jessica said before blowing a kiss at him and closing the door behind her.

Xavier made a grunting noise before rubbing his face with his hands looking stressed.

"Nice friend you got."

Xavier's eyes snapped up to me, just noticing me in the room.

I stood in the corner with my arms crossed and a blank look on my face.

"Cal-"

I held up hand to silence him and walked over to the couch and picked up the kitten, which I have learned is a boy, and made my way up the stairs.

When I reached the top, I looked down at Xavier staring back at me.

I opened the door, but before closing it I looked straight back at him saying,

"I hope she was a good kisser."

With that, I closed the door with the kitten in my arms and laid to down in the bed to go to sleep.

---------------------

Here's the second part, hope you enjoyed! :D

ALSO, soon I will be starting another werewolf book, different from this one. It will be about a horse-shifter and an alpha (I love my alphas, okay?;D)

Have a lovely day! 💕

∞ ♢ αshley♢ ∞