Chapter 21 - James Bond of the Sea

I linked "Cry Baby"- Melanie Martinez cause she's awesomeee

---------------------------------

"What?"

Both of them turned their heads to look at me, confusuon in the warriors face, and on Xaviers.

Xavier looked confused, but also angry. I dont know why he would be angry, I didn't know who these people were.

"Who are they exactly?" Xavier said changing the subject.

He wrapped and arm around me and held me tightly at his side, but his grip was a bit tight, but I didn't say anything .

"Two young men. Look to be in their twenties, dark hair. They knew the Luna's name sir."

Xavier's fist clenched at his side, especially when he found out they were in their twenties. I felt butterflies in my stomach begin to form when he said they knew my name. It could be my brothers.....but that's impossible........isn't it?

"Take me to them, take the Luna to her room and make sure shes watched with guards posted outside her door."

"What? No! What the-"

Xavier handed me over to the man, since I still had my tail, and he began to walk towards Xavier's house.

My neck was still throbbing, and the bumping of being carried wasn't helping. I looked back over the guys shoulder and saw Xavier making his way to what I presumed was the dungeon. The dirt path even looked scary, off in the woods away from the main buildings away from my sight.

If those were my brothers, and knowing Xavier's reputation, I felt myself pale a little.

"Let me go!" I tried to jump out of the mans arms, but he held on tighter and ended up hurting my scales a little bit. He sped up his pace and we were only a few yards from the house.

I began to hit his hands and thrash around but he wouldn't let go. When we passed by a tree I saw an opportunity and quickly grabbed the tree branch closest to me. He was walking so fast he didn't notice, and I pulled myself up and he almost dropped me. Almost.....

He was grabbing onto just my tail and I quickly spun my body, which caused him to let go, but also for me to fall on the ground with a thud.

The man sat confused for a few seconds and I tries to crawl away, but he was too quick for me. I screamed but he ignored me and threw me over his shoulder. I hit his back with my fists and looked pleadingly out to the dungeon, where my brothers could be.

-----------------

"Umph!"

I was tossed on our bed and almost rolled over to the other side. I was facing the dark carpet and quickly sat up to give this guy a piece of my mind, but I only saw the door slamming shut and the following 'click' of it being locked.

"Son of a sea urchin!"

My tail was starting to disappear so I rolled myself off the bed and began to crawl to the bathroom.

A few minutes later I walked out in a simple light pink dress and freshly brushed hair. I put a cardigan to help cover the huge bruise on my neck where the mark was.

Now, what was I doing.....oh yes! Escape! I shall be the James Bond of the sea and rescue my potential brothers from my werewolf mate who bit me and may kill my brothers in his pack dungeon and then get some pineapple to celebrate!