Chapter 3: The End of the Beginning

Lmao, I realize just now, that the Title is actually long... Hehehe ..
.....Oopsies My bad.. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

"You'll be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned...."

"Your memory will carry on.... Will carry on..."

"Just a man, not a hero, just a boy..."

My Chemical Romance, Welcome to the Black Parade.

------- (┳Д┳) --------

We were at the cemetery, to honor those who died in the war, all of us in uniform, wearing all black.

Everyone was bowing their heads... A lot of Shinobi and Kunoichi were lost.

Including, One of my father's students, Uchiha Obito. Which my Father blames himself for his death.

I mean, he shouldn't blame himself for Obito-kun's Death.

Few Minutes Later..

Everyone started talking to each other, while I was looking at Itachi-kun in a distance. He was with someone...

Someone who is, white as snow, Raven haired, Tall-ish, and chest length hair.

I wonder who that is... he looks creepy.

I looked back at my parents and Kakashi-kun.

My father said that, Kakashi-kun got his left eye scratched by a weapon, possibly a kunai but, Obito-kun gave his Sharingan to him, as a gift.

Kakashi-kun's just a boy, who's years older than me, but here now..

He's a hero, for saving Rin-chan... Also Obito-kun as well...

He's a hero...for me.

Few days later...

The Third Hokage resigned.

And chose my Father as the Fourth Hokage.

I hugged my father and shouted, "Congratulations!!I'm so proud of you Papa!!!"

As he hugged me back and then carried me, while hugging my mother.

"I'm so proud of you, you made your dream come true" My mother said.

"I wouldn't achieve it without you.." My father said.

They were leaning for a kiss but, I was wiggling around to catch my father's attention.

Which I manage to.. There shall be no kissing in front of me.

"Mina-chan?" My father exhaled.

Hehehe...

"What Papa?" I innocently smiled.

My parents looked at each other..planning something..

Before I knew it, both of them kissed both of my cheeks, and I giggled.

I grabbed my mother around her head, while my other arm around father's neck, and hugged them both.

"I love the both of you!!" I said.

My parents laughed and responded.

"We love you more!"

(A/n :If this is too cliché , I'm sorry, cause I got nothing on my mind, but that scenario to make this chapter long :P haha xD)

(P.S She's turning 5)

6 months later....

Almost everyone calls me, Lady Minako. I don't know why, I didn't do anything.

Anyway, my mother is having a baby, in other words , I'm going to be a big sister!!

On the other hand, my father, the Fourth Hokage, assigned Kakashi-kun as a "secret" watcher, for my mother and me.

And sometimes he would ask Kakashi-kun to take me home after I visit my father from his office.

Which is happening now.

"Uhmm, Kakashi-kun, Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Well, sure, go ahead..." He said.

"Why do people, including yourself, call me Lady Minako?" I looked at him.

"You see, you're Lord Fourth and Lady Kushina's daughter, making you more special or in a higher rank, than most people." He answered.

But, I don't want to treated special... Nor wanted to be labelled, The Fourth Hokage's Daughter.

I halted, making him stop and shocked, "But, I don't want to be more special than other people.." I whispered.

"Kakashi-kun can I tell you something?" I said

"Huh.. Well sure..." He responded.

"But, can we go to a quiet and isolated place, where there's no people around us?" I asked him.

"I don't think that's a good idea.." He answered.

"Oh, c'mon.." I put on my puppy eyes. Please, please, please....

K A K A S H I

"Oh, c'mon"

Hmph. This girl, is...is...Mysterious.

Is it really important that we would go to a quiet place?

Lady Kushina would kill me, if she isn't home in an hour and a half.

But, then again...maybe it's really that important.

"Are you going to tell me a secret?" I asked.

"Hmmm, something like that."

I do have an hour and a half..

"C'mon, Kakashi-kun! I'll promise to say something, if we ever be late, and then my mother gets angry at you." She said.

She's clever.... I don't have a choice do I? Lord Fourth already told me some things about Minako.

And I don't want to get beaten by a girl who's younger than me.

"Well if you say so..." I said.

"Alright! C'mon!!!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me... Where is she taking me?

Few Minutes later...

We sat by a bench on a playground. There's no people at all..... How weird.

"Kakashi-kun?" She called.

"Oh, yes my lady?" I jokingly said.

"Hmph. Can we have an agreement where, you will only call me by my name, and vice versa?....... And you do remember when you dislike me calling you Kakashi-kun?"

Hmm, she's right...

"Well sure, La-Minako.." I answered.

"Great! Now.. Can you keep this a secret from everyone, including my parents." She pleaded with puppy eyes.

Huh!? Keeping a secret from Lord Fourth ... This is going to be hard...

"I'm not sure... Keeping a secret from the Hokage, is a bit tricky."

"Well, It can't be that hard." She said.

You don't know that.

"Hmph, fine." I said.

-------------------- "ψ(`∇')ψ --------------------

Cliffhanger!!!!

Lol it's not like, it's really important or is it....

Anyways, Thank you for reading!!

Stay tuned for Chapter 4: Beginning's End.

Lots of Love xoxo

-Laters!! ( ˘ ³˘)