Chapter 18: And Then They Were Two...

"I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known, don't know where it goes, but It's only me and I walk alone..."

-Green Day, Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

o(﹏╥)o

-----------------

Few Months Later...

M I N A K O

Sometimes I wish, that I never knew both Shisui and Itachi.

Sure...I kind of treat them like family.... Heh, more like guys I have a crush on.

It literally is really awkward wheb the three of us are "hanging out" or sparring/training together.

Well sometimes it isn't. It's just the silence. I just have a feeling that they changed...

"MINAKO-CHAN!!!"

"MINAKO-SENPAI!!!!"

I turned around and saw a crowd of guys running towards me, with flowers and gifts in hand.

Yeah... Right after that time when I was kidnapped and bought back by Itachi. Guys have seem to notice me.

Maybe it was my hair..he he (^_^;)

"What can I help you guys with?" I smiled.

"Minako-san this is for you!"

"Minako-chan please accept my gift for you!"

"Minako-chan!!

I sweatdropped, "I..well, you guys shouldn't have buy or make gifts... you guys have given me enough."

I looked around the bowing guys, in front of me.

"Alright..Thank you.." I jokingly rolled my eyes and took one and another.

I took a lot of them, and bowed to say thank you. I immediately send the gifts to my room before they all fell.

"Oi!! You guys aren't bothering Lady Minako, are you!?" A familiar voice exclaims.

Shisui was on my side in no time and puts an arm around my shoulder.

Which made me blush a little.

I hope, it's only a little.

"Okay, enough's enough, now run off and do something productive in your lives." Shisui stated.

"And who are you?!" A guy in the back snapped.

"I'm her best friend. Who are you?" Shisui said irritated.

The guy silenced. "Now. back off  before all of you or any of you won't go home, walking."

The crowd started to disperse, mumbling here and there.

"Lady? Really?" I looked at Shisui, arms crossed.

"What? I did get your attention, didn't I?!" He said.

I shook my head slowly, Shisui again, puts his arm around my shoulder.

Then I felt a chakra surge, I looked behind. "Something wrong?" Shisui asked.

"Did you felt something....like  particularly a chakra surge?"

"Huh? No...I haven't felt anything at all!" Shisui, being a bit antsy.

I squinted at him. He laughed uncomfortablely and looked away.

"You're lying."

"What?! No I'm not. C'mon, you must be hungry!" Shisui dragging me by my hand.

There it is again!