Alternate Path: One

I highly advise you to read this first.

As it contains information for this 5 chapter long thing.

I decided to give you guys, the readers, a little something while waiting for the sequel. I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuden again, although only the episodes nearing the end or the end of the war because, that's where the awesome things happen, then upon watching it. I got an idea to incorporate Minako in it. Though, It will start where the 10 tails starts aiming at certain areas, then aiming at the 'brain' of the Allied Shinobi Forces. Then jumps to Sasuke and Orochimaru. Reviving him and reanimating the 4 previous Hokages.

As for the battle Minako had, It still happened. But, she didn't faint and fell into a coma, rather she left with her new found powers. She's pregnant still.

I didn't make this the official ending to this book cause, well... You'll see at the end of this little episode. Also, It confuses the crap out of me.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

Minako left the hamlet and went straight to Konoha. After, she casted the barrier, thinking that she'll faint but she didn't. She felt complete chakra-wise.

---

As she enters Konoha, the villagers, that spotted Minako, recognized her. This was Minako's least concern and went straight into finding out where the HQ were. When she got the answers, Minako ran as fast as she could.

As night falls, still leaping from tree branch to tree branch. She came to a halt, as she heard an explosion. Turning on Sage mode, she was surprised of the amount of natural energy. Then, Minako notices the teardrop-shaped beast bomb quickly approaching the HQ. She throws her specialized Kunai at it before it hits the HQ.

Good thing that she already tag a place there where barely any living and breathing creatures. Except sea creatures.

Minako threw it on time and went inside the HQ. Of course, she entered without a fight and saw Shikaku.

"Lady Minako, I didn't know you-" Minako cuts him off.

"I'm very sorry that I arrived so sudden, but, can you pinpoint me where this war is? And tell me what has happened in the process?"

Shikaku nodded and started to explain to Minako. After that she returned to Konoha and sensed a familiar chakra– chakras rather. So she followed them sneakily, until she stop and waited by the secret entrance. Minako was surprised that none of the four have sensed her as she barely masked her chakra.

Curiosity got Minako and she entered without hesitation. But remained in the shadows as Orochimaru performed the reanimation jutsu.

And there they were, the four previous Hokages. They have a little conversation.

When Minato talked to Lord First,

"Well, Lord First it appears we've been recalled to the world of the living.."

"Hmm, Who the hell are you?" Lord First asked. Taking Minako by surprise.