Chapter 19: It Depends..

"All the things you say, they were never true..never true..
All the games you play, you would always win..always win."

-Adele, Set Fire To The Rain.

---------------

Weeks Later...

Weeks after the death of their best friend, Shisui. Something changed within Itachi and Minako.

They became cold and emotionless. Their eyes empty, if only people knew what really happened.

Minako decided to go to Itachi's House, wanting to see how he's holding up.

It was the first time, she was outside her house, after Shisui's was buried.

While walking in the Uchiha Compound. She noticed eyes looking at her, with suspicion.

She sighs and continues walking, not bothering the stares and glares.

Rumors has it, that Itachi Killed Shisui. Another rumor said that Minako and Itachi killed him, or she killed him, cause Minako was the only one, he was with last publicly.

Which was total bullshit, according to Minako, as she heard this from Mari-chan.

Minako knocked on the door, which is opened by Mikoto-san herself.

"Minako, I didn't expect you to visit, oh my..I haven't clean the lounge at all!" Mikoto-san said.

"Mikoto-san, sorry for the unexpected visit, but is Itachi here?" Minako asked, then smiled.

"Oh? Itachi.... He's inside, come in!"

"Thank you Mikoto-san!" Minako bowed and entered.

She entered the same room, when her and Shisui arrived early on one of Itachi's birthday.

Minako didn't notice Sasuke playing, as her eyes focused outside. "Mina-chan?"

She looked down at Sasuke, who was tugging her shirt. "Hey, Sasuke!? How've you been?"

She crouch down, patting his head. "Are you looking for big brother?" Sasuke asked, with a look.

"Yeah, what other reasons are there?...except babysitting you." Minako said.

"Of course." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

Minako sweatdropped and raised her eyebrow, "Did you just rolled your eyes at me?!"

"No I didn't... Anyway, he's outside." Sasuke said dragging the 'o' and then pointed outside.

"Gee, thanks.."

Minako went outside and saw Itachi sitting, on the right side, a few steps away the door.

She silently walk towards Itachi, but stopped when he speaked.

"What are you doing here Minako?" His voice, lack in tone.

"I wanted to see you, how are you doing?"

"Hmph. All you want is to know what happened to him." Itachi replied.

"You're so stubborn sometimes Itachi, I came here to see you, and I wanted to talk to you. And it's not about... him." Minako whispered at the end.