Chapter 16: Red Thread of Fate...

(●__●) (>//////<) *Warning* Swear words.

"After all this time..... I'm still into you..."
-Paramore, Still Into You.

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do, about you now....

You're gonna be the one that saves me, and after all you're my wonderwall.."
-Oasis, Wonderwall.

Chapter inspired by: Wonderwall, that song above this.

--------------乂❤‿❤乂 --------------

I T A C H I

We just arrived at the Konoha Village's Gate. Directly going to the Hokage's Office to report.

-Hokage Office-

"Hokage-sama." Kakashi said.

I started to report our result of the mission, then suddenly a small pink frog appeared on the Hokage's desk.

The frog croaked. That frog is a bit.....familiar...

"Huh? What is it?" Hokage-sama asked the frog.

Then I remembered Minako.

"!!?!!?" Where is she?!

"Itachi?" Shisui touched my shoulder.

"It's Lady Minako, she is captured by some ninjas, unfortunately, I didn't get to see their faces.." The frog croaked.

No.... It can't be...she- she was just behind me..

Everyone in the room was shocked. "Who summoned you?" Hokage-sama asked.

"She summoned me, before they knocked her out."

"I see..." Hokage-sama said. "This must've been a distraction.. A trap.."

"What do you mean Hokage-sama?" Shisui asked.

Of course! Explains on how retrieving Hinata was a piece of cake...

I should have stayed behind with her and now she's kidnapped..

"She was right behind us, how did they have a chance to even get her?" Kakashi said.

"And why her?" Shisui added.

"Tricks. As all of you may know, Minako has special chakra, and has a half of the Nine-Tails inside her. They must've known that she would be there.." Hokage-sama said.

The Nine-tailed Fox inside her?!? I..didn't know that...when did that happened?

"NOW. All of you must get to her before it's too late..They could-" I left. I couldn't stand there listening.

This is all my fault. I have put her in danger.

I have put someone I care the most in danger.

M I N A K O