Chapter 24: Unexpected Visit

o(〃^▽^〃)o o(〃^▽^〃)o

"I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you. But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide..."

-Imagine Dragons, Demons.

-----------------

Months Later....

Itachi and Minako were at an isolated forest, seeing each other occasionally, and does what every long distance couple would do.

But, today. Minako heard news from Konoha, that Itachi and his friend attacked Konoha, primarily to capture the Nine-tails Jinchūriki, her brother. Naruto. Furious, as soon as Minako saw Itachi, she threw a punch.

They ended up having a battle, in the end, Minako pinned down Itachi, a kunai against his neck.

"Next time if you hurt Naruto, and Sasuke again. I won't hesitate to kill you, Uchiha." Minako said angrily.

Itachi groaned, as Minako let him go, "Sit up, and remove your shirt, I'll heal you." She said, still angry.

Of course, Itachi didn't say anything, as he didn't want Minako to be furious again.

Itachi ended up being badly bruised, strains, cuts, broken bones and a dislocated shoulder. Without warning, Minako moves his shoulder back to its proper position. Itachi screams, and let out a mumured 'I'm sorry'.

"That's also for nearly killing Kakashi." Minako said, as she heals him.

- -Time skip- - 4 years later -
((Minako 21, Itachi 22))

They're engaged.

Wedding is in one week.

Meanwhile, Minako's at a local restaurant, volunteering. When  Sasuke and 3 other people, came in. She studied them behind the counter, and immediately recognized the outfit, hair color and shape of one boy.

Minako glances at the other direction, and went to the kitchen.

"He's here." She whispers to herself.

"Who's here?" Kira, Minako's close friend, responded.

"Oh, no one."

"Hey guys, look who's here, the other Uchiha and his group." Ayato said.

"Really!?" Kira took off.

Minako sighed, "Unexpected visit?" Ayato said sarcastically, making Minako roll her eyes.

"You didn't tell me he was that hot!!" Kira said, barging in.

"What?"

"Sasuke!" Right after Kira practically shouted his name, both Ayato and Minako shushing her.

"Ugh... Uchiha charm, no one can resist it." Minako thought. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Ayato scolds Kira, Those clothes..... has Orochimaru... I never thought he'd would stoop so low to obtain power...how can he trust a snake?

She went back to the counter with Kira. "I'm guessing the girl is an Uzumaki?"

Minako looked at Kira, then back to the red head, "Why does she have a bite mark?" Kira asked.

One of the red head's sleeve went up, showing a bite mark, "She's an Uzumaki." Minako stated.

I'm definitely sure.

"The bite mark or marks, I'm guessing she has a lot of them, by biting her would heal a person, even if the person is near death." As Minako explained, Kira mindlessly tried to bite her lower arm.