Chapter 5: The End?

Okay... Another cliffhanger.. I'm sorry... *whispers*...Not... *cough cough*

Anyway...

"Cause we lost it all.... Nothing last forever..."

"Now it's just to late and we can't go back......I'm sorry..."

-Simple Plan, Perfect

----------------------- o(╥﹏╥)o ---------------------

Few Minutes later..

I ran while avoiding flying debris, I'm going to my mother.

Out of nowhere, a huge shadow was covering mine, dang it, I'm not too fast enough. I closed my eyes, before I knew it, I was at a shack....I guess, being carried by someone.

I was laid down in a bed, beside a baby and my mother..... My baby brother... I looked back to see that it was my father who saved me, then back to my mother...

"Mina-chan........you're safe..." My mother said and smiled weakly. Mama sounds weak... Is she okay??..

"Minato... Thank you..." I looked back to see my father put on his cloak. Yondaime Hokage.

"Papa?" I sat up, sounding sad.

"Don't worry, Mina-chan. I'll be back, in a flash." And that he disappeared.

Papa.....be safe....

Few Moments later.....

I was hiding behind a tree, watching my mother, chaining up the Fox and putting up a barrier.

Luckily, or unfortunately.. I'm inside the barrier's boundaries.

Now, I was looking back and forth from my brother to my parents. I want to go to them. But, Papa said...

Hmph. I'll go anyways....

I ran towards Naruto, looking down, Oh?! A Fūinjustu... Are they going to seal that Fox?!..

"No! Minako and Naruto!!" I overheard my name.

"I'll seal the Yang half of the Nine-tails, within Naruto..and other half in me" my father said.

I looked at what's behind my father..... Oh no...
Not that. That's...... That's....

The Reaper Death Seal. ( Dead Demon Consuming Seal )

My father started to make hand signs.. Until..

"Papa!! Mama!!" I interrupted him. Resulting him to seal half of the Yin half of the Nine-Tails within himself.

"Minako! Why are you-"

Then.....

In a blink of an eye, The Nine-Tails' claw went through my parents and was coming towards me and Naruto.

I must protect Naruto.

With that I covered Naruto....

Excruciating pain was coming from my right hand. Soon, I realized ....

A small part of the claw, went through my hand, leaving me shocked.

I breath heavily, I think that I am going to faint. NO! STAY AWAKE MINAKO!! A voice shouted in my mind.. That.. That wasn't me... Or..

"Minako!! You-".. I cut my mother off.. "Papa just.. Seal the halves on me and Naruto already!!"

Both of them shocked...then suddenly I felt a burning sensation on my stomach, and an uneasy feeling in my body.