Alternate Path: Three

Sometimes quiet is violent.

-Car Radio, Twenty One Pilots

(I edited the previous chapter and Minako's sage mode)

-----------------------------------------

Karin took a step towards Minako and halted when Minako spoke.

"I can't believe that I share the same hair color and chakra to a naive teenage girl like you."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY OLD HAG!?"

"I like her." Lord Second said, referring to Minako.

Lord Third only sighed, while Lord Fourth was surprised that his daughter could be like that.

"Please, I look younger than you are right now. Are you that blind or that aren't the correct glasses for you?"

Karin grinned her teeth and growled. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"

"Minako Uchiha, you?"

Karin froze up at the mention of Uchiha. After noticing the Uchiha Crest on her clothing, she glanced at Sasuke and back at her.

"U-Uchiha?"

"She's Sasuke's sister-in-law, meaning she's Itachi Uchiha's wife. She's also the Forth Hokage's Daughter, Karin." Jūgo informed Karin.

Karin's eye widened in shock, SHE'S THE FOURTH'S DAUGHTER AS WELL!?!

Karin knew how powerful Itachi was. But, she didn't care know how powerful Minako was and ignored the obvious Strength of a Hundred Seal on her forehead. The only thing she knew about Minako that she was very fast.

"I DON'T CARE WHO SHE RELATES TO!! WHO THE HELL IS SHE TO INSULT ME!?" Karin thought.

Though it didn't stop her from trying to attack Minako, who just dodged her attacks like they're nothing. Occasionally, Minako blocked some of her punches. But, it only gave her the chance to place a little paper seal on Karin.

Before Karin could punch Minako square on her face. She suddenly stopped moving, she couldn't control her body. Karin fell on the floor.

"I'm sorry but, you don't interest me at the moment." Minako said to Karin. Minako showing a trait from Itachi.

"I CAN'T MOVE! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!"

"Find out yourself."

"She somehow stopped Karin's movement and hindered her immobilized without hurting her." Orochimaru said, intrigued.

"Can we go now?"

"Let her go, Minako." Lord Fourth sighed. As he knew quite well of this fūinjutsu.

Minako huffed and did a hand sign that released Karin.

Karin wasn't finished yet and wanted a final punch. Minako stopped her by a single flick of her fingers on Karin's forehead. Minako puts chakra to it but not enough to send her flying. Jūgo caught Karin.