Chapter 22 : Roses?

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノO(≧∇≦)O

"Hearts on fire tonight, feel my bones ignite... Feels like war..Feels like war..
We go together, or we don't go down at all.."

"Love feels like war.."

-All Time Low Ft. Vic Fuentes, A Love like War. (*⌒∇⌒*)

-----------------

3rd Person P.O.V

Both Minako and Itachi traveled together, as Minako helped Itachi move on and also secretly teaching him how to love.

But, Minako wasn't the only one with secrets. Itachi was also teaching her how to live, he knew she didn't need to learn much as she could handle herself, without his help.

But that didn't stop him.

Both of them arrived at a small village, and finding a inn, to settle in.

Minako noticed that the village was celebrating something. Eager to find out, after they went in their room.

"I really don't mind sharing a room Itachi." She said, as she changes her clothes.

"Where are you going?" Itachi asked. Looking out a window. While Minako was changing.

"To town. Where else?" She finished changing and grab a few essential needs.

Itachi turned and stared at her. "What do you think?" Minako asked.

She was wearing a short-sleeved kimono-style white blouse, with embroidered borders. Tied with grey obi around her waist. Black shorts and black high-heeled boots.

Itachi noticeably redden. "Staring is rude, ya know." Minako said, putting her hands on her hips, smirking.

Itachi quickly looked away. "Itachi..." Minako said, dragging the " I ".

"Join me."

"No." Itachi still looking away. "C'mon, it will be fun."

"I rather stay here."

Minako grabbed Itachi's arm and turned him to face her. "Please?"

"No." Minako pouted. "Please?"

"Just go without me." Itachi turned but, Minako pulled back. "You're annoying." Itachi said.

"I'll keep annoying you, if you don't come with me."

Itachi sighed. "You're the one wanting to go. So, why are you hassling me?"

"Because, you lack of having fun." Minako said.

"Minako..."

"Itachi...."

They both stared at each other, neither of them budging.

"Fine." Minako jumped and smiled in excitement. Also making Itachi smile a bit.

The both of them went to town, and discovered that the small village was having a contest on who has the best food.

"Oh... Let's go there.." Minako said, dragging Itachi like a rag doll.

"Hey!! It's your favorite!!" She tugged him.

There it was, a stack of dangos. Minako saw the want in Itachi's eyes and decided to buy him dangos, a lot.

By the end, they ended up in a secluded spot, while eating dangos. Minako took the last one before Itachi could, which made Itachi pout unnoticeably.