Chapter 27: You don't know everything.

I'm fairly local, I've been around.
I've seen the streets, you're walking now.

-Fairly Local, Twenty One Pilots

----------------------------

From the moment Sakura followed Minako, she underestimated the former Anbu Black Op.

Minako successfully lead her to a secluded place, coincidentally, the place where Shisui taught her how to aim precisely.

"Where's she going?" Sakura asked herself, hiding behind a huge trunk of a tree.

Minako slightly glanced at her right and vanished into thin air. Which surprised Sakura, instinctually she jumped out and to the spot where Minako was.

"She gone?!?" Sakura said to herself. Looking left and right for Minako.

"Stalking? Well, it isn't uncommon for young naive teenage girls like you." Minako said behind Sakura.

This ticked Sakura, she turned around, angry. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?" She bawled. Balling her fist, ready to kick Minako's ass.

"Naive indeed." Minako slowly shook her head, as a sign of disappointment.

Sakura bawled and tried to tackle Minako. But, failed to as she fell on her face, unable to move from her spot. Sakura looked up shocked, and noticed bright yellow lights below her. Realizing that she's been caught in a trap that she couldn't move.

"Wha- who are you?!"

At first Minako hesitated, but she showed her face. Only her face.

"That's for you to figure out." Minako said blankly.

"I- Lady Tsunade, you know her-" Minako cuts Sakura off.

"Of course not, it's not like she's the
Hokage or anything." Minako said sarcastically.

Sakura scowled, for her this was disrespect for her mentor and for her.

"Listen here you, don't EVER disrespect Lady Tsunade! Who the hell do you think you are, compared to her?!"

Minako raised a brow, unaffected of Sakura's outrage.

"And who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that!? I-" Sakura was cut off by Minako laughing.

"You think it's funny?! Let's see who's laughing when I kick your ass!!" Sakura broke through the trap, which halted Minako laughing.

"AHHHHHH!!!" Sakura punched Minako with all her might, and Minako could see that. Minako stepped right, barely dodging Sakura. As she hit the tree behind her and split it in half.

This impressed Minako greatly, though it wasn't evident on her face. Opposite to Minako, Sakura was shocked greatly thinking how could Minako dodge that fast.

Sakura quickly threw a kunai at Minako, but again Minako vanished into thin air.

"HOW!?!?" Sakura thought, shock was written all over her face, as she never faced anyone that fast, even faster than her mentor.

"Ya know, going against someone clearly faster than you, is quite unfair don't you think?" Minako asked nonchalantly.

Sakura snapped her head to he right, looking at Minako with fury in her eyes.