Chapter 7: Just Only a Year

I'm soo happy!!!! I'm just spreading my Happiness!!! Hahahahha :D

Here's a picture of Young Kurama! So kawaii!!! (**)

"You held me down, but I got up.."

-Katy Perry, Roar.

------------------- (=^・^=) -------------------
6 months later....

It's early morning, half of the village is already awake and since, that I'm now fully awake.

I'll finish my homework.

Why didn't I finish this yesterday...
.
.
.
.
I changed my clothes, as it reminds me of my mother.

Hmph. Anything reminds me of my mother..

Wearing a sleeveless kimono-style blouse that was yellow-orange in colour and held closed with a blue obi over a long-sleeved mesh shirt with a pair of dark blue shorts and dark blue shinobi sandals.

Grabbing all of my personalized kunais, I'm off to school.

Hours Later....

Boring as always.

But, at least to learn something new and then listen to everything I already know...

I was sat beside, a Hyūga. Her name's Amaririsu, and it's in her name. She's so bashful. But, I call her Mari-chan.

And the boy next to me, on the last column. Is an ignoramus, not to be rude or anything. I thought that he was smart, but in reality, He just LOOKED smart.

He competes himself with Itachi-kun. Which he doesn't stand a chance. Plus, the fact that, he called me "weak" and teases me with "Red Bell Pepper". It doesn't get me at all, it's just really annoying.

We went outside, having snacks and a break. After this, we'll have target practice. Thankfully, Shisui-kun already thought me some useful tricks and aiming precisely on the bullseye.

"Mari-chan, did you practiced your aim?" I asked.

"Oh...I did, but it wouldn't change the fact that, I still suck at it." She said sadly.

She's always like this. "It's okay you'll get the hang of it." I reassured her.

She smiled and said, "Is he challenging Itachi-kun?" I turned around.

He really wants himself to get embarrassed.
.
.
And now he is. Typical.

------ Hours later again. (I have no ideas at all now...so shuck it.) ------

Getting a bullseye, and impressing my sensei. Myself included.

"Good Job, Minako." He said.

Making me smirk. But it didn't took a second, he diverts his attention to Itachi-kun.

This isn't the first though...

You see...the actual competition is between Itachi-kun and I. Well, I adress it as a competition. "Friendly Competition"

Both of us have the highest scores in our class. Being first and second or in a tie.

Which I grew a sense of dislike towards Itachi because of that, but we are friends.
.
.
.
Hmph.

Walking down the halls, I see a group of girls, not an ordinary group of girls... The girls who are practically obsessed with Itachi.

I swear, they're really annoying. Oh, I forgot to tell you, they hate me. Because, I'm friends with Itachi. Hm. What a shallow reason. But why do they like Izumi?