Alternate Path: Two

Sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind..

-Migraine, Twenty One Pilots

-------------------------------------------

Sasuke started asking, first to Lord Third about his big brother.

"Third Hokage, why did you make Itachi do it?"

"So, I take it that you learned what happened."

"Itachi's dead, I killed him to avenge the Uchiha Clan." Sasuke said. Minako looked down and thought.

You think you killed him but, you didn't. Well, Itachi did made it look like it.

"Afterwards, I learned the truth from Tobi and Danzō. And I sworn vengeance on the Hidden Leaf, however I want to hear everything from your mouth, everything regarding Itachi."

"Also, you Minako."  Sasuke said, Minako nodded.

Lord Third started to explain. When he finished, all of them turned to Minako.

"Unfortunately, Lord Third took the words out of my mouth. However, there's an error in what you said, Lord Third, about Itachi doing it all alone."

Sasuke and Lord Fourth was shocked. Well, everyone was.

"You don't mean.." Lord Third trailed off.

"I helped Itachi in slaughtering his own clan. Which I may add, I treated like my own. Excluding the actual killing. I only provided a soundproof barrier. Itachi saw, what he suspected at first, Madara Uchiha lurking in Konoha and he negotiated with him. Him and Madara did it."

"After all the Hidden Village did to you and big brother, you both still consider yourselves a Leaf Shinobi?" Sasuke asked.

"Being used and carried the burden of being a traitor, you still consider yourself a Hidden Leaf Shinobi?"

Minako sighed, "I do. I'm Minako Namikaze of the Leaf. Nothing will change that. Well, Minako Uchiha." Minako mumbled at the end.

"Aside that the Hidden Leaf Village is my homeland, I personally don't hold grudges Sasuke. Although, I didn't carry that much burden like Itachi. As long as both, you and Naruto, are safe. That's all that matters. Besides that, it saved a lot of lives and prevented war in the Village as well."

"But, Minako-" Minako cuts off Lord Third.

"In my situation however, Lord Third. Danzō was the one who forced or threatened me. Behind your back, Lord Third."

Then Sasuke questioned The Second Hokage.

Lord Second said something that Minako agreed on.

"No Clan feels deeper love than the Uchiha."

Lord Second started to explained. Then, a while later Lord First and Second presented great power, but that ended with Lord First laughing.

Making everyone sweat drop. Minato praised the first two Hokage's power, Minako did the same thing.

"Immense power... That's amazing."