Chapter 5 - Sleepover

AUTHORS NOTE- This is what I imagine of Kyler, dark black hair with spiked wrist bands. This is an old picture of Wolfie, one of my idols and the one who inspired me to become a therian! So if you don't like how I imagine him then you can go back to imagining him how you liked it.
----------------------------------------------

"Hey, no fighting in this house," Kaidyn snarls toward Marble with much aggression.

   I'm surprised by what he said, Kaidyn usually never snarls at another pack member.. It was unusual for his personality.

   "He just made out with you Kaidyn, and you wouldn't let me stop him? I would've put him back in his place!" Marble growled quietly.

   "Don't make me force you out of this house," Kaidyn frowned but had much force into his words.

   I still looked at the ground, I didn't dare to look up even if it was a glace, it would be disrespectful.

   "Fine." Marble said, starting to head to the door.

   "I'm leaving," he added, as he walked out the door.

   We waited a few minutes until we knew for sure he left.

   "You can look up now" Kaidyn said, dismissing me to go to his room and we'll pick it up after Violet leaves and we had dinner.

   I smiled still looking down, while standing up my smile then faded. I didn't want to look desperate or thirsty while walking over to Kaidyn's room.

   As I passed by him, Miles followed me to Kaidyn's room. I didn't know why, but I let him anyway.

   I didn't mind Miles company while we waited for Violet to leave.

   About 30 minutes later, Violet finally got weirded out and left to go home.

   I was relieved, I don't know why, but j was.

   Kaidyn then walked into the room staring hungrily at my lips.

   He controlled himself though.

   "My brother isn't going to be home till Friday, you two could stay if you wanted for the whole week," he asked.

   "Do you have any tequila?" I asked suddenly, wanting to get a bit drowsy.

   "Yeah we always do, why?" Kaidyn answers, without hesitation he got up and walked to the kitchen.

   He came back with 3 Cups and a full bottle of tequila.

   I pour myself a cup of tequila and pour everyone elses.

"So.." I ask, bored out of my mind.

"What?" Kaidyn asks before talking a sip of his drink.

"What are we going to do? Just sit here and play video games?" I say, and start looking at the ceiling.

"Uhh well I guess.. What do you guys want to do?"

Miles was laying on the bed his hands behind his head.

"That's what I just asked," I stare at Miles, then returned to look at the ceiling.

"You wanna watch a movie, or go to the park?" Kaidyn asked.

The park was 4 blocks away, I really didn't feel like walking anywhere, so I just decided on the movie.

"What do you wanna watch? The Conjuring, Annabelle, or IT?" Kaidyn asked, holding up the disks.

"The Conjuring" Miles and I said, both of us laying in the bed toward the flat screen tv.

All of a sudden, I feel a warmth wrap around my body.

I realize I'm a little drunk after the first 3 cups of alcohol.

I looked at Miles with hungry eyes, I notice he's staring at me to.

I swirl myself around to when I'm on top of Miles. He looked a bit confused, but kept quiet as I saw a hint of blush show on his face.

I catch him off guard when I crash my lips onto his, taking full control of the kiss.

This felt so right, but then so wrong...

I feel like I'm falling in love with my own pack members.. But I can't, I don't know why but it hurts.

I deepen the kiss, my tongue fighting with his for dominance.

Of course I won, he giving in because he's low in rank.

I smile in the kiss, for sure that Miles felt it.

I pulled away, both Miles and me, out of breath.

He looked at me confused, afraid he might've done something wrong.

I close the distance between us once again, grabbing his collar in control.

I start placing light kisses down his jaw until I got to his neck.

I search for his sweet spot, kissing lightly.

When I hit a spot, he moans loudly.

I put my hand over his mouth, making him quiet down.

I start kissing and sucking his neck, the harder I sucked he louder he moaned.

He was squirming, his arms around my neck, while one of my hands uncovered his mouth and let him moan freely, and my other hand already snaking down his shirt.

The hand under his shirt rubbed up and down his chest and stomach, while he's breathless moaning every time I bite down on his sweet spot.

"Cough cough..." Kaidyn says rolling his eyes.

I look up at him, out of breath as well as Miles.

"Jealous much?" I say, looking toward Kaidyn teasingly.

"We didn't even start the movie and you guys just started making out.. On my bed!" He said, sounding a little pissed.

I get up with my head staring at the floor in submission. He let out a low growl.

"You're going to pay for that, watching a movie then making out.." Kaidyn said.

I was a little shocked, he usually didn't punish us for doing something he did not please. Perhaps he was a bit drunk too.

He grabbed my chain leash and connected it to his bed frame. He grabbed a pair of handcuffs from his cabinet and trapped my wrists.

He pinned my hand cuffed hands above my head, and closed the space between our lips.

Man, I love Kaidyn, I said in my mind. I couldn't deny it, my Wolf told me, and I believe him.

He trails kisses from my jaw to my neck trying to find my sweet spot.

When he did, I completely fell in love with his sucking and biting

I love him...