Chapter 15- Problem

-

   We start walking down to the park, my hand intertwined with Miles and Kaidyn searching for a song to play on his phone. He ended up picking Song For Isabelle By Pierce The Veil, I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it was okay. When we got to the park, it literally felt like it had taken us ages to get there, well, probably because we were bored as hell and had nothing to say. We went to take a seat on the swings gently pushing ourselves with our legs, as we all scrolled through Twitter and Instagram and showed each other different post, that we apparently found amusing. It was kinda nice to have the silence for a little while and laughs, but I kinda didn't feel very comfortable.

   "Hey, Miles, I've been wanting to ask, have you been having trouble doing something? cause' you look like you're really stressed out.." I ask bluntly, watching as Miles looked up at me in confusion and worry.

   "Uh-- N-no... I don't recall of anything.. Um, should we be heading back to Kaidyn's house right about now? Its looking like it's getting dark out, and by the time we get back we probably won't be able to see or anything like that.. uh yeah.." He stuttered, itching his jean covered thighs.

   "But it's only like 3 pm.." Kaidyn muttered, as Miles shot him a glare. Kaidyn raised up his hands in defense and rolled his eyes.

   "Whatever." I say, starting to get up from the swings and head towards the gates.

   "Hey, it's ok, if you want to stay then we can stay all you want, I don't have a problem with it. Honestly, I can stay here with you all you want," Kaidyn says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and continue towards the gate, then stop right in front of it.

   "Well, I don't want to upset Miles, I kinda want to get along with everyone UNTIL we get back. cause' well you know.. We're in public.." I laugh awkwardly.

   "Alright I guess..." Kaidyn sighs, grabbing onto Miles's wrist and started pulling him towards me. 

-----

   "Hey, Kyler! What do you have here? Your little gang? Oh wait, what was it called again? a Pack?" The last voice I want to hear today spoke aloud. 

   "Ughh, Dylan I swear why can't you just leave us alone?" I growl, he giving me a smirk.

   "Well, whats the fun in that?" Dylan asked, chuckling along with his friends. I sigh, trying not to pull the wrong string.

   "Uh, well, what do you want?" Kaidyn asks, with clear hatred in his voice, but very calm.

   "You don't have to hate us Wolf-boy, we were actually heading to the small ones house, but it seems that we've just ran into him now.," He motions towards Miles.

   "I'm sorry, but he's not up for sale, now run along," Kaidyn says calmly, and starts to walk away with me and Miles following. All of a sudden I feel someone jerk my arm back, causing me to fall into someones arms. The strong scent of horrible cologne told me exactly who it was. I growled and jumped out of his reach and faced him.

   "What the fuck is your problem?!" I snarl at Dylan, who raised his hands up in defense.

   "Hey! I told you what we wanted, but apparently you didn't listen," He rolled his eyes.

   "Why do you even need Miles anyway?! Whats so important that you can't let go?" I raise my voice once Kaidyn walked to my side.

   "Now that's. None. Of. Your. Business." Dylan said slowly. I snarled as  Kaidyn stayed completely calm. How can you be calm about this?! I just don't get it!! I thought, still snarling away.

   "Look guys, it's just gonna be quick, just let me go.." Miles groaned, looking at the ground with his black hood almost completely on as if he was trying to cover himself.

"W-what?" I growled.

   "See, he knows what he's doing.." Dylan gave him a mischievous grin, "Tell me everything he says when you come back promise?" I managed to whisper to Miles right before he was pulled over to Dylan.

   "It's Just going to be a little chat, we'll bring him back over to your place, Kaidyn, and we won't bother you too soon later," He said walking away, friends and Miles by his side. I watched as they turned the corner and all of a sudden everything becomes blurry. A-am I crying? What the fluff is going on with me? First I start to feel weird around Kaidyn, then I break a very important rule, and now I can't even help Miles from getting into Dylan's plots! What is going on with me this week? All of a sudden I found myself on the pavement almost balling out silent tears and Kaidyn trying to tell me what was wrong and trying to help me up.

   "Kyler! Answer me! What's wrong!" He says concerning, as he tries helping me up again.

   "Kaidyn.. I-I think I just messed up.."