Chapter 18

HUEHUEHUE ~SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER~ HUEHUEHUE!!! I ALSO MADE A NEW BOOK CALLED, THE WOLF AND THE HOUSE CAT, SO IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THAT OUT YOU CAN.

-----------

I sigh as I enter Kaidyn's house and rest my back on the front door.

"Ugh, I just wanna go back and see him again..." I bury my hands into my face.

"See who again?" I hear Kaidyn huff, resting his shoulder on the corner of the hall way, his left arm holding his right side.

"Oh! Dakota, I met him in-- Uh-- the parking lot at 7/11.. YEAH, the parking lot.. At 7/11... heh," I say scratching the back of my head. Of course, I don't want to reveal my meadow, right?

Nope.

"Uh~huh.. Okay. ANYWAY, got any plans tonight? I was thinking of going out to that new pizza place ACROSS from 7/11, so if you want to stop by and see your friend, you can.." He smirks.

"W-what's up with that smirk?! A-and I kinda do have plans tonight.. I have to pick up Kry from her cheerleading and I kind of want to spend time with her.." I say, staring to walk over to the couch.

"Well, you can bring her with us to the pizza place," He says, limping over to me, "Plus, I haven't seen her in a while.. Well, a week to be exact."

"Uh.. W-WAIT, you are not in the right condition to travel places. Especially looking like that." I snap.

"Huh? Afraid someone might take me?" He teases.

"KAIDYN! Look, I just don't think you OR Miles can go out of this house without getting someone's attention and have them call like, the ambulance for 'abuse'" I try to reason.

"Ugh.. FINE~! We might as well order pizza and watch a movie," He groans, and sits on the couch, then starts to dial numbers into his phone.

"Heh, I win.." I mutter under my breath.

"Whatever.." he rolls his eyes.

"Whaaaaat? Am I not allowed to celebrate my victory?" I chuckle.

"Nope." He said, popping the P.

I roll my eyes and check the time on my phone. 8:27 PM. Ugh, I've gotta pick up Krystal already? Omigerd, time passes way too fast. I sigh and start to head to the door. All of a sudden, I was against the wall and Kaidyn being the one who pushed me.

"Picking up Krystal already?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's pretty late and I just want to get this over with. Plus, you need to watch Miles while I'm gone, and I won't be long," I say, escaping to the door.

"Aww, but that's boring..." He groans.

"Really? Then watch a Youtube or something, I don't know.." I roll my eyes and start jogging towards our school gym. As I turn the corner I hear a door slam. Heh, I'm guessing that was Kaidyn..

--------

Sorry it's short but I've been working on another story that hasn't been published yet. I'm just preparing the chapters so I won't have to write every week. ~Wolfie