Chapter 6 - Love

AUTHORS NOTE - this is a picture of what I imagine as Kaidyn. If you don't like how I imagine him then you can go back to imagining him how u like. Kaidyn is taller than Kyler by 2 1/2 inches btw.
----------------------------------------------

I love him. I say in my mind knowing he couldn't hear me. I could smell the strong smell of alcohol as he sucks my neck. I gently try to push him away from me, but Kaidyn is a lot stronger than he looks. I didn't want him to give me a hickey, every time I moaned he got a little more commanding. He stopped and then kissed me lightly on my lips before kissing my neck again.

"Take it off." He said, tugging at my shirt.

"No," I replied. He let out a snarl that made me flinch. I yelped when he started tugging harder on my shirt. It was the only shirt I brought and I didn't want him to rip it.

"How am I supposed to take my shirt off if I'm all tied up?" I asked, smirking in the process. He growled lightly and took the cuffs off. I pulled away my shirt with ease but it still hanged on my leash. He unhooked my leash and released the shirt and hooked it back again. I look at myself, my ribs showing and my pants sagging a little. 

   Kaidyn started kissing down from my neck to my chest. When he got to my abdomen he stopped. I didn't know why until I noticed I had a bit of a friend.

God dammit.

Kaidyn pulled away and stood up. Did he really just left me hanging? I was tied up, and I know what his punishment was for me. He left me here with a damn boner! That asshole!

I groaned, while Kaidyn chuckled.

"You bitch!" I growled. Kaidyn was still laughing, along with Miles.

"Why didn't Miles get a punishment?!" I whined.

"Because, he didn't start kissing you." Kaidyn said, still laughing.

"Do you want to be excused?" Miles pointed to the bathroom.

"I am not jerking off." I mumbled.

"Well, you're just going to sit there with a boner, thinking about dead puppies are you?" Kaidyn teased.

"I'll be happy to accept a blowjob," I said jokingly.

"Nope," Kaidyn and Miles refused.

"Ugh... Do I have to? I don't like the thought of dead puppies," I pouted.

"Well, it's your choice.." Kaidyn said laying on the bed.

"We'll wait." He added before putting his hands behind his head.

"Miles can I get a little help with this?" I pointed at my chain. He unlocked me and joined Kaidyn on the bed.

"You have to be fucking kidding me, you're really making me do this?" I asked in the doorway.

"Yep," Miles said. I made my way into the bathroom and sat down on the floor. His bathroom was big, and very clean. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

I started palming myself, biting my lip from the pleasure. I didn't want to be to loud. Then I started jerking off. I went from slow to fast, moaning every now and then. When I was close to my climax, I moaned loudly.

----------------------------------------------

I left the bathroom with my pants on. "You sure took your sweet time," Kaidyn chuckled. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bed. I sat up with my back against the backboard.

"I can't believe you just did that to me," I said to Kaidyn as we started the movie.

"You asked for it," he said, his hand on my leg. He palmed me, and I started moaning a little. His hand went into my jeans, and palmed me through my boxers. I grabbed onto his arm, my eyes tightly closed and biting my lip.

"Please.. Kaidyn don't do this again.." I pleaded, already feeling him starting to go inside my boxers. He chuckled, as he took his arm away. I was a bit breathless. I was is moaning quite a lot, but quietly.

God, what the fuck just happened?

I asked to myself, making sure no one heard me. I drifted off into sleep, about at 10:00 at night. Then I felt a sudden thing wrap themselves around me. I look around to see Kaidyn's arm around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I say my voice quiet. I look at the clock and notice it's 4 in the morning.

"You're mine" he mumbles.