Chapter 21

... Sorry for the delay, it was my birthday last week and almost forgot about posting... Plus I reunited with my beta and I'll put that video up there somehow ^^^ Anyway enjoy this smut.

---

Dakota moans as I take his length into my hand. I smile, slowly pumping my hand up and down teasing him. He gives me a desperate look and I smirk with satisfaction pumping faster. He throws his head back and arches his back letting out a long groan. I press my lips to his dick kissing it gently still jerking him at the same pace.

"Fu-uck.. Kyler..." He groans and I take him into my mouth. To be honest, this is going to be the first time I gave a guy a blowjob...

He tangles his fingers into my hair, with some force he pushes my head down and his dick hits the back of my throat. "Fucking shit, Kyler..." He moans. I gag a little but go back to my pace. I look up at him and see his chest rising and lowering rapidly. I moan at the sight causing the vibrations to strike him in his most sensitive spot. He groans cursing under his breath. Man, this is a sight no one but me is seeing right now, I feel special.

"Ky--l-er... Fuc-k. I-- I'm gon--" Before he could finish his stuttering sentence he came into my mouth. The warm thick liquid sliding down my throat as I swallow. Dakota looks up to me in a panic. "Y-you didn't have to-- "

"But I wanted to," I winked, licking the rest of his liquid from my lips staring at him intently. He blushes a deep red. I couldn't see much because of the dark night, other than the moonlight there was really nothing else that lit up the meadow. I drop myself next to Dakota and pull him back down onto the ground.

"I hope we didn't crush any lightning bugs..." I chuckle as Dakota joins me. He turns, facing me and places his hand on my waist and his other on my neck and pulls me closer. He brings his lips to mine, kissing me slowly and passionately. It was loving and romantic. It was nice, unlike the rough but romantic kisses Kaidyn gave me. Kaidyn... I pull away thinking for a bit.

I sigh, "Put your pants back on." I demanded. He did as told. The thought of Kaidyn got me soft. I didn't have that boner from earlier. Didn't I say I loved him a while back? A few days back? Dakota snapped me out of my thoughts calling my name.

"Kyler, you wanna hangout some other day? Maybe next weekend, After school?" He asks. I turn to him and nod. I sigh again and close my eyes taking in the slightly damp soil beneath me, the smell of grass, fresh leaves, and the wet smell of the lake. The earthy smell made the back of my throat sting. It wasn't a pain sting, it was a pleasing smell.

I check the screen of my phone and see that its already 12. I drop my phone onto the ground and look up at the stars. The sky was clear, the stars looked like chips of ice swarming the milky moon. Bright stars and faded stars. They all looked like souls that are new and are about to be forgotten. The bright ones as if people had recently died and people were mourning them everyday, but the faded stars were the people that died long ago, going to be forgotten by their families and friends. They were going to disappear forever and no one will remember them. You can take stars in different perspectives, this is mine.

"We should go, you'll loose some sleep and we don't want that pretty face to get ruined," I smile lightly gliding my thumb along his cheek getting up and trying to find my shirt. Dakota laughs and gets up looking for his shirt also. As Dakota found his clothing I was still unable to find it. I look over the the calm creek and see something floating in the moonlit water. My shirt!

I sigh climbing over some stones to get my shirt. Soaked, I twisted it until there was no liquid in it whatsoever. Dakota chuckles sliding into his dry shirt.

"Tch," I scoff and whip him with my slightly damp shirt. He jumps up and yelps in surprise. He knits his eyebrows together and tried tackling me. As much as he tried he was still small and weak. He was a foot shorter than me, maybe even half, but it was cute I liked it. I wrap my arm around his shoulders as he stops his 'viscous' attack.

"I guess I'll walk you home," I smiled pulling him closer to me.

"Alright, but when you go back, get back safely, okay?" He gives me a stern look. I kiss him on the cheek and whisper a quick okay to him. And we continue on our way to his house. Through the forest and into a neighborhood.

---

!!!YAY!!! I finally got through this chapter! It was kinda hard because I didn't want to freak you guys out because this is the first time I've written smut... So I really hope you like it. Comment any suggestions on how I should improve this. ~Wolfie