Chapter 17- The Meadow

-The next morning-

   I couldn't tell if it was a dream or what.. It was unbelievable, but if he did really say that... I guess I love him too.. I mean, I think I like Miles though, he's bisexual and I have a better chance with him than Kaidyn. Kaidyn is straight, everyone knows that. Who do I really love? What is love? This is all too confusing.

"Hey Kyler, you look a little lost, do you need help finding something?" Kaidyn asked, coming out of his room and leaning on the door frame, his hand across his stomach where his wounds were.

"Uh, no, I was just a bit deep in thought.." I replied, looking down at my hands. I was sitting at the breakfast bar while Kaidyn just stared at me in disbelief. Man it takes a lot to get him off my back, huh?

"I don't believe you," He huffed.

"I'm aware of that," I groan out, placing my hands on my face. How am I going to get out of this one without telling him about the so real dream.

"What's up?" Kaidyn asked, seating himself next to me.

"I uh, just have a lot on my mind,"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"...Not really..." I mumble, as I felt him place his hand on my good shoulder.

"Alright, well, Miles' is still asleep. Maybe you should go home and check up on your parents, they haven't heard from you in a week," He said, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, I guess I should. You keep an eye on Miles, yeah?" I say, starting to walk out the front door. He nodded and came over and placed a kiss on my forehead before saying our goodbye's and closed the door behind me. Why am I so glad I got out of that swiftly? I have no idea. The kiss he placed on my forehead had a lingering tingling feeling, that left after a few minutes. How come I didn't have that feeling with Miles? Miles is my little cupcake, he's so adorable and submissive. Then there's Kaidyn, tough on the outside, yet really comforting and dominant on the inside. But which one do I prefer? What am I talking about? I can't have feelings for anyone in the pack, it'll ruin our close relationship. I decided to quickly get home, I didn't want to be running into the fuckers again. I unlocked the door, and my parents who apparently are watching a movie snapped their head towards the door in alarm. They calmed down once they noticed it was me.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't go to school today, but Kaidyn and Miles got very-- uh --very sick. Yeah, very very sick and I'll have to go back in a few to check on them," I said, trying to find an excuse to cover up the skipping school thing.

"And why can't Liam take care of Kaidyn, and Miles be taken care by his mother?" My mom asked, looking very concerned. I don't know why they're concerned, in fact I don't know why they're not at work, it's almost mid-day!

"Liam had to go somewhere he didn't say where and Miles didn't want to go home to his mom, I have no idea why," I wasn't completely lying was I? Well, I was more unsure of what I was saying, half of that was true.

"Okay then, after you look out for your friends pick up your sister please, she's at her cheerleading try outs, I'm pretty sure she would want you to be there," Dad said. I sighed and went up to my room, grabbing my black laptop and booting it up.

"It's been a while laptop, what do you have for me today?" I mumble to myself, checking my skype. Apparently, the fuckers were trying to get to me.

Sent 13 hours ago

D: Hey mutt, I can't find your buddy Miles we probably scared him so much that he killed himself in a ditch!

Sent 12 hours ago