Chapter 13 - Hot and Bothered?

THANK YOU FOR 300+ VIEWS!!!!!!!!!

--------------

   "Kaidyn I'm fucking back!" a familiar voice called.

   "Whatever just leave me alone, I've got a guest here," Kaidyn replied to his brother.

   "Is it a girl, or one of your dog friends?" he asked.

   "It's Kyler ya jackass!" Kaidyn barked in defense.

   "Alright, I'll be leaving for a few hours tomorrow, so do what you'd like," he said, then I heard a door slam shut. Not really as a mad slam, just a good hard slam. Kaidyn was literally all over me, shocking the collar every time I cussed, but when I stopped cussing he just started shocking me for amusement. We were in his room just making out I guess, and NOT doing anything inappropriate. I'm serious, we ended up falling asleep watching a The Night Before Christmas

-

The next day, I survived. Though, I don't think it was safe to sleep with a shock collar on. Well, that's what teenagers are for right, fucking around? I'm an ass, I know. I noticed that Kaidyn's brother Liam, has already left to do whatever he went to do. I'm in the kitchen now, waiting for Kaidyn to wake up, also am cooking breakfast... As always... I'm making pancakes I guess, I don't fucking know. HA! Just kidding, I can't cook, I just got a bowl of cereal and got one for Kaidyn. I guess I'm just going to do a wake up call. I'm such a fucking asshole.

   I go into Kaidyn's room and put his bowl of cereal on the table. I lay back in bed where I was sleeping last night, and kiss Kaidyn on the cheek.

   "Kaidyn..." I whine, watching as he squinted his eyes, trying to get used to the light.

   "Kyler, what time is it? It's so fucking early," He mumbled, turning his back on me.

   "Hey, don't turn your back on me, it's a quarter past ten," I said, moving closer to him and nuzzling my head into his neck. He groaned and turned back around resting his head on mine.

   "It's too fucking early dammit," He said, not removing his head.

   "No it's not, I made you cereal it's over there," I pointed across the room.

   "Fucking hell Kyler, It's too far!" He groaned again, and huffed moving his shoulders. Why the fuck was he so tall?

   "You're gonna have to get up Kaidyn," I kissed his neck, then got up and went toward the door.

   "and where the hell are you going?" He asks, watching me as I lean on his door frame.

   "I'm going to the living room, and going to wait for you to get up and eat your cereal," I said, watching as Kaidyn rolled back into his bed, covering his head with his green and white bed sheets.

   "can you at least put the blinds back down?" He asked, his voice a little muffled because of the sheets.

   "Um, no. You need to get up lazybones, and eat your cereal before it gets soggy." I finally said, turning my back to continue to the living room, hearing Kaidyn groan behind me. I sit on the soft cushions and start scrolling through YouTube to figure out what to watch to burn some time. I ended up picking one of Shane Dawson's videos the one where he makes the shakes and stuff. They seem to be really popular and hilarious and they just made time pass way to fast. On about my 6th video Kaidyn came out of his little room with an empty bowl in his hand. He went over the kitchen and placed the bowl down in the sink along with mine the was on the breakfast bar.

   "and what have you been doing?" He asks, starting to wash the bowls and place them in the drying rack.

   "Watching YouTube videos," I say with a smile on my face, unable to keep it in due to Shane's 'insults'. 

   "Alright, so what do you want to do today? Go to the movies, park, Miles house?" He listed, drying his hands and plopping down next to me.

   "eh, I don't know. I feel like just staying inside and relaxing," I say, looking up from my phone to look at him.

   "Okay, well.." his voice trailed off as I rested my head in his lap, on my phone once again. He rolled his eyes and took out his phone and started scrolling through instagram. I kind of wanted to sleep right in his lap, it was then I just kind of got hot and bothered and put my hand onto his stomach and walked up to his chest. Then, just draped my hand down to his abdomen and sat up and snuggled into his chest, continuing to watch Shane. Kaidyn gave me a confused look and turned back to his phone. Eh, it feels like its going to be like this for a couple of hours...