Ending Where it Began

"Catapults!" Spitlout ordered. Boulders flew and smacked the invader...but it did nothing! Some people stood frozen in fear. They stared up at the beast that caused every nightmare. Its club-like tail crushed buildings, its roar vibrated the air, it crawled over Berk as if it wasn't there.A majority of the dragons had sensed Her and fled long before she had gotten here. Some did try to be brave and protect their humans but when they saw Her all the bravery drained out of them. The ground shook as She roared even louder. Spilout grabbed a chunk of a broken catapult. He wiped back his arm and flung straight at Her face. The sharp parts made contact just above Her eye but didn't even break the scaly skin. She eyed the human that stood bravely, and a little bit nervously, in from of her. She reared back, ready to eat him whole. But suddenly a blast smacked the side of her head, high pitched sonic vibrations sang in her ears.

'Ah! Who did that!?' She looked up and saw a bold Thunderdrum flying straight at her. But it wasn't alone.

"Fire again!" Stoick shouted.

Thornado roared out another blast. It smacked her square in the face.

'Ugh! Why you little-'

She felt the sting of a shock and the blast of a fire follow. She looked and saw a Skrill and a Deadly Nadder fly past her. She tried to eat them but missed!

Meanwhile Snotlout, Fishlegs, and the twins took people to safety.

"What are you guys doing!" Spitlout shouted over Her roars, "Where's the Night Fury!?"

"It didn't go the way we planned," Fishlegs explained, "We'll have to defeat it in another way."

"Is there?" Spitlout looked up the dragons who dared to fight Her. They looked like flies compared to the gigantic beast.

"I dunno," Fishlegs admitted, "But Stoick and the others are distracting Her so we can people to safety."

"Waa!"

Fishlegs and Spitlout turned and saw Andres and Stormtwister fall. They crashed and Andres flew off of his dragon.

Spitlout rushed over to Andres, "Are you alright?"

Andres slowly rose up, "Ah...I think so..." He rubbed his head.

' I'm not!' Stormtwister cried, 'My wing is broken!'

Andres jumped up and ran over to his dragon. He studied the fractured wing, tears began to fall. "I'm so sorry buddy," Andres hugged his dragon.

'Don't cry. It'll heal.'  Stormtwister crooned in an attempt to reassure Andres.

'You little pests!'

Everybody looked up and saw Kari and Stoick agitating Her as much as they could.

"Is getting that thing even more mad his plan!?" Spitlout couldn't believe that his Chief was being so reckless.

"Thornado fire!" Stoick ordered. His dragon roared out and a Sonic Blast flew through the air and smacked the side of Her head.

'Ugh!' She crushed buildings as she tried to keep the smaller dragons in her line of sight.

Kari and Striker flew up behind Her eyes, ready to shock Her good. "Are you kidding me!" Kari was astonished when two more eyes opened up right next to Her right eye, "This thing doe not have a blind spot!"

'Let's 'see' how it likes this!' Striker summoned all of his electricity and fired directly at one of Hers eye.

"Aha! You brat!' She swung her head to the right and before Kari and Striker could get out of the way they were knocked out of the sky. They landed with a loud thud into a pile of broken wood.