Chapter 1 [Moving In]

(Y/N)'s pov:

I can't believe I get to live in the same house as my besties Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan. It's been since high school the last time I saw them well Aph works with me at a cafe we opened in the city.

I get out of my car after I drove over to Aph's place. I see a Welcome Home (Y/N)!! sign over the door as I blush in embarrassment as I walk over and unlock the house door walking in hearing everyone scream as I blush and fall over from the scream.

A guy with white hair walks over and helps me up.

"Hey (Y/N)~" Travis smirks.

"You must be Travis, Katelyn warned me about you before I moved" I chuckle as he frowns staring at Katelyn as she winks at him chuckling.

"(Y/N)~Kun! It's amazing having you around! Kawaii~Chan made you a cake!"

"Hehe Cute and Adorable as ever Kawaii~Chan" I smile hugging her as her tail sways happily.

"Okay (Y/N)! Time to introduce you to everyone! Sorry Laurence isn't here, he's on business" Aphmau smiles before leading me to the couch forcing me to sit.

"Now! One by one!" Aphmau smiles.

Aaron walks over smiling. "It's nice to see you again (Y/N)"

"It's great to see you and hear your dating Aphmau" I get up and stand in front of him. "You hurt her I'll hunt you till the end of time"

"I remember our lovely threats" Aaron chuckles as do I.

"Hey~~~~ Baby~" Travis winks at me as I give him a death stare.

"Say that again and I'll tie you to the hood of my car like I did that dear when I went to Alaska" I said as Katelyn laughs as she sits next to me.

"Man I missed yea girl" She smiles as I smile back. "Missed yea too Katelyn"

After meeting Garroth, Lucinda, and Dante again I see a guy wi black hair covering one eye as his free looking eye shimmers with the light.

"Well you the last one of the bunch, I'm (Y/N)"

"Zane...ugh another annoying girl around"

After he said at everyone moved behind me as I give Zane a death stare as I growl until I stopped after hearing barking as Celestia runs down.

"You get away this time! I missed this little girl I got pictures of her from Aaron and she would come to the cafe" I smile kneeling down petting her as she jumps in my lap.

After two hours Aphmau shows me to the now empty basement.

"So this is your entire room and our hangout room which you get to design!"

"What happen to all the supplies and....y'know"

"Oh we have an attic we put everything in there" Aphmau smiles. "Even the shrine..."

I chuckle before setting all my boxes down with the help of Zane and Travis since Aph forced them.

"Umm (Y/N) we forgot to tell you that we are going to Love Love Paradise again but we got a ticket for you this summer!"

"I'd love to go! When though?"

"In three hours....we leave in an hour so hurry and pack!"

Damn it Aph you always plan things and I get late on.