Chapter 15 [SHES WITH HIM NOW]

[A/N: *already in a fire of my writing* hehehehehehehehe]

Zane's pov:

It's been like five months already and I haven't heard anything from her......oh god she really hates me.

I walk to Aphmau's place to see if she's there since Michi ran off somewhere with the unborn child who knows where. So I don't have to deal with her. But I'm trying to win (Y/N)'s heart back.

I knock on the door to see Travis answer the door. Oh my Irene.

"TRAVIS?!!"

"Hey Zane!" Travis smiles.

"What are you doing here?!! Where's Aphmau?!! Aaron?!!!? (Y/N)!!!!!!!!"

"Woah stop panicking, Aph and Aaron are at the hospital with there little boy for his check up. And why do you care about my girlfriend...?"

"GIRLFRIEND" My heart dropped. Oh Irene why does this happen to meeeeeeeeeeee

(Y/N) walks over in a giant hoodie and short shorts as she wraps her arms around Travis.

"Hey Zane"

"(Y/N)....I thought you didn't like Travis"

"He comforted me while I was hurting so I gave him a chance. Hey babe we have to get ready for our five month anniversary" She smiles up at him as he smiles as they kiss in front of me.

I ran off running back to my house screaming in agony and crying as once I got into my house crying even more then I usually do as I curl up on the floor before hearing Vylad's voice.

"GET OUT VYLAD"

"You know she's doing that as an act right?"

"W-What...."

"She told everybody about the fake dating of her and Travis. Because she wants to know you still love her as much as she still loves you." Vylad says handing him (Y/N)'s notebook filled with poems of You and her.

I frown before crying and smiling a little hugging the notebook.

[A/N: See I'm not always heartless :) well, I ain't spoiling keep reading]

(Y/N)'s pov:

"When do you think Zane is gonna realize we are faking?"

"I don't know, when is Katelyn gonna realize?"

"Oh I told her our plan, she's fine with it."

I nod before seeing Zane walk down holding a notebook as I looked at Travis.

"Let's break this please" Travis begged.

"Okay but you have to have a good pain tolerance" I smile as I smack Travis fake crying.

Zane frowns running towards me hugging me tightly.

"Okay okay stop I know everything Vylad told me and I miss you so much (Y/N)...."

"I miss you too" I said crying hugging Zane tightly.