Chapter 25 [Third member?]

Zane's pov:

Two months went by since the news of the pregnancy as I never let go of (Y/N).

(Y/N) was about to leave for an appointment as I grabbed her waist not wanting her to go alone even though she did ask for me to tag along. I picked her up and carried her to the car as she stares me down.

"I can walk on my own Zane"

"Too bad I'm carrying you"

"The appointment is miles away....how about we take the car??"

"Oh right"

I set her down in the passenger's as she wanted to drive but I didn't let her. We got to the appointment as (Y/N) ran to the appointment making me chase her as she was tired already and we were only half way to the office as she shoves me over and walks the rest.

"I'm nervous Zane, and don't baby me please"

"But you are my baby"

"This is your baby" She grabs my hand and places it on her belly as I blush.

"Our baby"

She smiles before holding my hand and walking into the office making sure everything is alright which it was as I couldn't stop looking at the ultrasound.

"You want some pictures?"

"Yes!" I said excitedly as (Y/N) blushes and nods.

Once we got the pictures we were able to go home as I couldn't stop looking st the photo as I fell down the stairs to the car. (Y/N) screams running down which she wasn't suppose to as she ran helping me up.

"ZANE WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING" (Y/N) says panting as she sat on her knees for a moment.

"Hey don't worry I'm alright" I smile ignoring the fact that my arm is bleeding as my cheek was as well. I look down to notice I made her run to see if I was alright as I started panicking as I helped her up and helped her to the car.

"You don't make a pregnant woman run...." She groans as she went to the passenger's seat and sat down groaning.

"I'm sorry....just got happy then panicked"

She rubs her head frowning as she turns to see my arm bleeding as she had a small panic before looking at my cheek and seeing blood as she breaks down in tears.

"(Y/N) NO NO NO don't cry...!! Baby noo" I frown turning towards her wiping her tears as she leans against me.

Few moments later we were back home as (Y/N) patched me up as I grew curious for a second.

"Hey..(Y/N) when did you get pregnant..?"

She stares at me sighing. "When we showered together that one time"

"Oh I remember" I blush a bit smiling as I soon took her hand. "Are you happy we're having the baby?"

"Yes I am" (Y/N) smiles before kissing me gently as I brought her close placing my free hand on her belly.

Few months passed....and (Y/N) and Zane have a healthy baby boy named (S/N) Ro'maeve. After all those struggles you both ended with a happy ending.

A/N: Thanks for Reading Zane's Wish. I love writing stories for all of you especially X Readers. My account also does OTPs and Original stories from my heart and mind. If you want another X Reader Comment another character from MyStreet or an anime or even a YouTuber. The one with the most common name gets the next story.

Love you guys