Chapter 9 [Summer Disaster]

(Y/N)'s pov:

It's been a month and a half already of being with an amazing cutie and yes I called Zane a cutie because he is.

I walk out of the house with Travis as we both had our swimsuits on except I had Zane's sweater on.

"Thanks for hanging out with me (Y/N)"

"No problem Travis, I just want to give you a littttttle gift" I smile as he grew confused.

I lead him to a SPEED DATING AREA as I point to Travis's date who is Katelyn.

"No you didn't!" Travis smiles.

"Yes I did! I got you a date!" I smile. "With Katelyn"

Once I said that he ran over to Katelyn and commenced the date as I sigh happily.

I turn around to run into Aaron and Aphmau as I fell on my butt as I laugh a bit. I stand as Aaron takes my hand leading me over to the side. Aphmau grew confused as she runs to bother Travis and Katelyn.

"Hey (Y/N), can I have a second"

"Sure what's up bro?" I said putting my hands in the sweater pockets.

"I want to ask Aphmau for her hand in marriage, but don't worry I bought the house next to yours so we'd still be very close"

"...." I didn't know what to say or to what to think about this situation.

"Sis...? Oh my god you look like your about to-" He frowns as I passed out on the floor.

An hour went by as I woke up on my bed in the arms of Zane as I broke down in tears as I dug my face into his chest as he frowns and rubs my back.

"(Y/N)....Aaron told you the news didn't he"

"I don't want to lose my brother.......I really don't want to" I cry as Zane rubs my back.

Little did I know Aaron stood on the other side of the door. Aaron walks in frowning in tears.

"I'll never leave you sis.....Aphmau has been the love of my life for over a year now and I want to ask her hand in marriage and I asked her mother and she gave me her blessing. Now I need yours"

Silence went in the room as I had Zane let go of me as I sat up breaking down as I lifted my sleeves revealing the mess I used to be. Aaron frowns.

"You know how hard it was dealing without parents, dealing without an amazing big brother I don't know what I'll do" I said starting to have a slight panic attack as I look at myself seeing me break down in front of my brother and my boyfriend as I run towards the window opening it and trying to jump out as Zane grabs me by the waist pulling me back holding me tightly.

"....(Y/N) you are my only really sister before dad remarried as we got three new siblings that we never got used to them. But we always had each other's back as our step mom cheated on our dad left him as he leaves ME in charge but you took charge of the siblings we never got along with. You let me live my life as I kept you safe for so long. I want you to live your life to the fullest as I marry the woman of my dreams, I'll still be in the same neighborhood and I'll still be around whenever you need me." Aaron frowns as I hug him tightly as Zane frowns to see me like this as Aaron gestures him to join the hug as he does.

"Go ahead and ask her...but you have to visit sometimes once you two get hitched..." I said as Aaron nods.

So yes I got emotional hearing my brother is about to ask the girl of his dreams Aphmau to marry her. Just Aaron means a lot to me since we are related. But I'm happy that he's going to make my best friend happy