Chapter 16 [Repairing]

Three weeks went by as (Y/N) moves back in with Zane as Zane has been thinking about popping the question but always had something stopping him.

His parents

Zane's pov:

Ugh not again

I'm walking to Aph's place knocking on the door seeing her answer as I sigh happily.

"Can I ask you to do a favor?"

"Yes Zane?"

"Do you think you, Aaron, (Y/N), and I can go on a trip so I can ask Aaron for his blessing?"

Aphmau stayed silent before squealing. "Oh my god yes! Just have to ask Travis and Katelyn to watch our son! See you in two hours! Cuz I already got tickets for this situation we are going to a camp site!" Aphamu screams shutting the door.

I blush deeply taking out the small box out of my pocket looking at the ring.

"Hope I get his blessing...."

I sigh before going back home as once I got him I see (Y/N) walking out with a box as she sets it on the ground.

"Hey what's that?"

"Oh just a package sent to the wrong place" She says calmly.

"Oh" I said calmly before wrapping my arms around her bringing her close.

"Hey we are going camping with Aphmau and Aaron I heard?" She says smiling.

"Yea in two hours" I blush as she stares before going to pack as I chuckle.

Two hours passed as we got in the car with Aph and Aaron as (Y/N) starts playing music as Aaron drives.

Panic! At the Disco's Golden days https://youtu.be/ooEv1cH97HA

We got to the cabin as Aaron and I brought in the suitcases as (Y/N) sees a lake before getting an idea as she smiles before grabbing Aaron and leading him to the water.

Aphmau and I watch as (Y/N) tells him something as she shoves him into the water. We both laugh until Aaron drags her in as she screams.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I drag myself out of the water all wet as Aaron laughs helping me up.

Zane comes over handing me his jacket as I smile as Aaron growls. Zane flinches frowning as I roll my eyes shoving Aaron back into the water.

After a while we all sat around a fire pit as Aphmau thought of something before running inside the cabin.

"So Zane....hurt my sister any time soon" Aaron stares at him as Zane frowns.

"No he didn't, my Irene Aaron....I forgave him and now we are back together...y'know what...you and Zane share a cabin and spend a week together as Aphmau and I hang out during that week" I smile getting up as Zane frowns getting a death stare from Aaron as he returns it.

I told Aphmau the plan as she totally agrees to it.

Aaron's pov:

Holy Irene why'd she have to make this a thing. And Aph agreed to it UGHH

I put my stuff in the same cabin as Zane as I look at him frowning

"I'm sorry I got hostile. Just she's my sister she means everything to me"

"She means everything to me as well......" Zane says calmly crossing his arms.

"She's my sister"

"She's my girlfriend that I hope to marry" Zane said realizing what he said covering his mouth.

I stare at him before getting up in his face.

"You're gonna try harder to get my blessing Zane"

I growl going to sleep as Zane frowns as Aphmau was behind the window as she heard everything frowning as she bolted to tell (Y/N).