Chapter 12 [WHY ME?!!]

Everyone is in the ER watching (Y/N) lay in a hospital bed

Zane's pov:

I held (Y/N)'s hand as she laid in the bed sleeping as Aaron stood on the other side of her bed staying close as Aphmau broke down in tears.

"Sweetheart she's just dehydrated"

"I know but...Aaron" Aphmau says lifting the sheets showing her legs as she had a few cuts.

Aaron frowns before fainting as I go into tears as I squeezed her hand tightly as she wakes up frowning.

"When did you do this (Y/N).....WHEN" I said as I placed my hand on her legs as she frowns sitting up.

"It....it was because of my depression after all the sudden news Zane.....and I was afraid that you'll hate me forever so I never told you...I hurt myself...." She breaks down crying in front of me as I take her into my arms kissing her cheek keeping her close crying.

Travis and Garroth look at each other before joining the hug as well as does Katelyn and Aphmau as Aaron wakes up crying the most out of everyone as (Y/N) lets go of everyone hugging him tightly. He hugs her even tighter.

(Y/N)'s pov:

A few weeks passed as I went to visit Aaron and Aphmau as I walk into there house having an extra key do to watching Celestia as I had bandages on my legs still.

I see Aaron slaving around cleaning and making food as I held groceries as I set them on the counter before unpacking them as Aaron smiles.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better Aaron, just how are you feeling? As Aphmau being three months and your wedding next week"

"It's really stressful but Aph is out with Katelyn getting her dress, why didn't you go?"

"Not a dress person"

"You're her maid of honor (Y/N). Aren't you suppose to set up everything?"

I stare Aaron down as he backs up as I set my backpack on the ground taking out this huge binder of everything Aphmau wanted for the wedding which is planned and set up. Aaron picks it up smiling as he loves the arrangements.

"You are the master"

"Hey you remember our siblings wedding well our two other brothers"

"Yea and you did wonderful" Aaron smiles looking through it seeing the cake picture as the figurines at the top were them but a replica of there prom time. "H-How?! I never told you of that night"

"Aph did, so I recreated it. With my art skills"

"Amazing and wonderful! Thank you so much sis" Aaron smiles as I smile more before going to grab Celestia's leash to walk her.

Aphmau comes in smiling as her belly shows as I smile rubbing her belly gently. She giggles as I smile before putting the leash on Celestia.

"Oh, are you walking Celestia right now? (Y/N) don't you want to stay for dinner?"

"Hm? Oh no thanks, I'm meeting Zane's parents and entire family tonight...even though I know Vylad and Garroth" I smile as Aphmau frowns before hugging me.

"I'll just say this......there dad is strict"

I gulped as I smile before walking Celestia.

Three hours passed....

I walk into the bathroom in my robe sighing really stressed out as Zane walks in smiling.

"You almost ready?"

"Huh yea....scared though"

"Of what?"

"The dad..."

"My dad will love you don't worry!"

I smile sighing as Zane hugs me and kisses my cheek gently.

I walk downstairs in a short white dress with a black belt as Zane blushes as he wore a tux.

"You look beautiful"

"And you look handsome" I smile kissing his cheek. "Now come on, let's go meet your mom and dad"

We both got in Zane's car as we headed over to Olive Garden seeing Garroth and Vylad in there tuxes as once I got out of the car Garroth and Vylad blush as Zane smiles and wraps his arm around me.

"Damn you look wonderful" Vylad smiles as I blush smiling.

"So where are your dates?" Zane asks the two. "Our parents are expecting all of us with dates"

"Well you're the only one with a girlfriend. My date is Ivy and Vylad got the short end of the stick Michi"

SHIT WHY MICHI!!!! THATS ZANE'S EX SHE MIGHT WANT HIM BACK *dies*

I frown gulping as I let go of Zane walking inside to meet the parents as Zane frowns about to follow until......

Michi