Chapter 10 [Zane]

Zane's pov:

(Y/N) means the world to me, after what happened a few days ago and her revealing what has happened to her and how she felt about her sibling. Makes me remember she had a heart for everyone some a little stronger for.

I walk into her room placing a small box on the foot of her bed knowing everyone is out today including her but she's just hanging out with my brother.

In the box:

A heart necklace that her mother had when (Y/N) was born

A photo of her and Zane during there first date even if it did end poorly

Then finally a....

I hear her walk inside the house as I couldn't get out of her room in time as I ran inside her closet.

(Y/N) walks in setting her towel down on the chair as she sees the box.

"That lovable dork" She smiles opening it to see the necklace and photo as she has a few tears before putting the necklace on. "I don't know how he found this...." She says smiling as she looks at the photo before seeing one last thing in the box was a note from me.

I remember when we first met, you were a dork who acted more boyish then Aphmau that one time she dressed up like one. I remember when we first hung out in sophomore year we had spell class together. We hung out until the tragic thing to happen to you and Aaron. So I decided to contact another sibling of yours who found your mother's necklace in the old house you used to live it. So I'm giving it to you instead of Aaron giving it to Aphmau. Because I know how special to meant to you. During our first date minus the disaster caused by the two dorks Aaron and Aphmau you told me about yourself more in depth then high school. I knew I fell in love with the right girl

I love you,

Zane

I see her break down in tears as I come out of her closet making her jump a little as she runs over and hugs me tightly.

We soon heard others come into the house hearing all of them scream over Aaron and Aphmau's engagement as I look over at (Y/N) seeing her slowly hug herself as I wrapped my arm around her keeping her close.

(Y/N) soon hugs me as I kept her close before hearing about Aphmau's recent news surprising everyone as Aaron screams with joy.

She's pregnant...

(Y/N)'s pov:

Aph is pregnant....with Aaron's child.....and since they are getting married and her being pregnant means.....I won't be able to see my brother often

I had no facial expression as Zane looks at me worried as he sees me walk into my room as he wanted to follow but Garroth stopped him crossing his arms.

"I know you're worried baby brother, but let her calm herself" Garroth said while Zane stood there as he frowns.

I sat on my bed frowning as it started to take a while to process everything as I hear all of them be excited as I decided to do something that would be "a stress reliever" for everyone.

I decided to head back home, without them noticing

Aaron's pov:

It's the next day as I never wanted to leave Aphmau's side but I needed to check on (Y/N) as I went into her room to see everything gone as a note was left on the bed.

I decided to go back home, I didn't want anyone to worry about me. Especially Aaron and Aphmau. Don't worry about me, I'm safely getting a boat home. See you guys in fall

-(Y/N)

I started to panic as I ran to Zane showing him the note as he frowns and runs out of the house and sprints towards the docks. Seeing (Y/N) at the back of the boat as it drifted as Zane breaks down into tears.

"Garroth was wrong yesterday....I should've checked on her" Zane frowns as I ran with Aphmau on my back next to Zane as all three of us saw her but...we see Travis as well...?!

"Why are you leaving (Y/N)?" Travis asks her.

"Why are you here I just wanted to go home"

"Well we aren't leaving" He says grabbing her and tossing her in the water as Travis jumps in as he didn't know he landed straight onto (Y/N).

My eyes widen as I set Aphmau down about to jump in as I saw Zane rush in already swimming to grab her.

Zane's pov:

OF COURSE TRAVIS WOULD DO THIS BUT THAT IDIOT DIDNT KNOW HE LANDED ON HER.

I grab (Y/N) as she was out cold as I hurried to the shore setting her on the shore as I did CPR.

She coughs up water as I hug her tightly crying as she hugs me back not wanting to let go. Aaron and Aphmau ran down to the shore to see us as Aaron was about to check if she had injuries but I accidentally smacked him away.

Aaron growls about to attack me but (Y/N) knocked him into the sand as she started shaking.

"...why did you do that"

"...." (Y/N) was afraid to say anything as I had her go onto my back and hold onto me as I carried her back to the house packing my bag as the boat came back to grab us as Aphmau frowns grabbing (Y/N)'s wrist as she frowns.

"Don't leave..."

"You'll see me in fall" (Y/N) says to her as we got on the boat and went home.