Chapter 23 [Finally the wedding]

Zane's pov:

After Garroth and Laurence's engagement and two weeks of small recovery from the flu. I finally get to wear my tux and (Y/N) in her wedding dress.

Kawaii~Chan made the wedding cake with the little help from Dante and Travis. Katelyn and Laurence argued over the decorations in some places as (Y/N) couldn't stop hugging Aaron as she's been crying from not having their parents at our wedding and she's been over joyed.

"Shh shh (Y/N) it's okay...it's okay"

"I wish our parents were here...."

"Hey you have mom's necklace on right?"

"Yes I do..."

"Then she's still with you" Aaron smiles kissing her forehead. "I'm going to check on my kids and the guests coming. Aph will come in a bit to do your make up. Go get ready"

"Okay Aaron" She smiles before sitting down and brushing back her hair.

I walk in not in my tux yet as I see (Y/N) hide behind the chair she was sitting in.

"You're not allowed to see the bride until I walk down to the alter"

"Well I want to see your beautiful face. I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Zane" She smiles and gets up running towards me hugging me tightly as I hug her excitedly.

"HEY ZANE~KUN YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THE BRIDE UNTIL YOU BOTH STAND ON THE ALTER!" Kawaii~Chan screams as Aaron and Aphmau run in.

"ZANE" Aaron laughs while yelling. "Come on go get your tux on"

"Okay..." I pout before kissing (Y/N)'s forehead as she blushes and watches me walk off.

(Y/N)'s pov:

That's my dork <3

Aphmau has me sit down after Aaron left with Zane as Kawaii~Chan goes back to decorate. She starts doing my makeup as she soon does my hair as well.

"Okay, now lets get you in your dress!"

"Okay Aph" I smile as she soon helps me get into it as I blush smiling while looking at myself in the mirror.

Aaron knocks.

"Two minutes sis then it's going to begin"

"O-Okay!"

I grew really nervous as I hugged myself taking deep breaths calming myself.

I walk to the entrance of the room as Aaron comes up to me smiling holding his arm out.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes..."

Minutes passed as (Y/N) and Zane start saying your vows.

"(Y/N), I knew when we met we were being stupid and crazy at every moment but we learned to be friends then soon fall in love. I fought with you through our struggles and learned how your inner beauty comes out. I love you and I will never let anyone hurt us"

"Zane, you were a potato when we met. In high school you were my best friend then we became distance but when we re-united we didn't recognized until later that we were friends before all of this. When you first confessed your love to me...I knew I found an amazing guy to be my friend, my boyfriend, my fiancé, and now my husband. I love you to the moon and back and will always be by your side"

Once I said that Zane and I broke down in tears as the priest says the sweet words.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Zane places his hands on my cheeks and kisses me with passion as I return smiling.

Everyone screamed with joy until we heard doors open.

"Next time tell me when my daughter is getting married"

[A/N: HAHA GUESS WHOS BACK BUT RARELY MENTIONS *dies from screaming*]