Chapter 18 [Meeting the parents....again]

Zane's pov:

Our trip came to a close and I'm so happy Aaron have me the blessing and I asked her and she said yes! I'm so happy.

(Y/N) lays on the couch looking at the engagement ring as she smiles before seeing the time and flipping out going to get dressed.

I laugh a bit before walking into the bathroom seeing her in a robe.

"Forgot we are meeting my parents again?"

"Heh yea just been tired lately"

I smile a bit before walking over and kissing her cheek. She blushes and kisses my cheek back.

"Well it's only five we meet them at 6:30 take your time" I smile kissing her forehead again as I head down stairs.

I hear a knock on the door as (Y/N) yells at me to answer as I did. It's Garroth and surprisingly Laurence.

"Hey Garroth Hey Laurence, what are you doing her brother I'm seeing you at dinner tonight"

"And me" Laurence smiles.

I grew curious until I looked down seeing them hold hands.

"Wait wait"

"Don't tell mommy and daddy before dinner please Zane. They don't know we are dating yet"

"Garroth I wouldn't say a word but beware of Vylad he's everywhere"

"Oh we know" Laurence chuckles. "So how's the wedding planning?"

"We haven't started yet since (Y/N) has been stressed out about something" I said shrugging really worried about her.

"Well it's probably because she's meeting our parents without interruptions by well you know who" Garroth says calmly talking about Michi.

I brought them in so they didn't have to stand there. I thought for a while as I knew it's a nervous feeling to meet the parents but I can't meet her parents sadly. Wait....I have to meet her other siblings. Ugh.

Laurence and Garroth sat on the couch as I got them water as we all wait for (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s pov:

I got my outfit on as I grew nervous.

[You choose which outfit you prefer]

I walk down stairs blushing as I see the three boys as I wave.

"Woah.......you look beautiful" Zane smiles as he takes my hand kissing it gently.

"Thank you handsome" I smile kissing his cheek gently.

Garroth and Laurence aww at us as I blush chuckling.

We all drove together to the fancy restaurant Le Chica [Markiplier's pupper]

I see Michi coming towards the restaurant with a familiar face. Oh god Vylad.

I get out of the car running towards them stopping them before they headed in.

"What is she doing here Vylad?" I ask hugging myself as Michi sees the engagement ring.

"She's here because she works at this restaurant" Vylad says as he realizes she's holding his hand as he shoves Michi off brushing him off. "I don't want your disease Michi"

Michi looks at me once again as she grabs my hand squeezing it tight as she looked at the ring.

"Hmm did Zane give this to you?" She asks as I nod as she tries to take it until I smacked her.

Zane runs up getting me away from her. "Get the hell away from her Michi" He growls.

Michi gives us a death stare until Vylad sighs and shoves her into the bush and walks inside as do we.

We all sat at the table that the boys' parents are at. I sat across from the parents as I grew really nervous as I gripped my thigh almost on the verge of tears as Zane sees me taking my hand calming me down.

"So (Y/N) what do you do for a living besides lay around the house" Zane's mother said as all the guys grew hostile.

"O-Oh I work at a bakery with my best friends"

"Which are?" She asks again.

"Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan"

"OH MY IRENE I LOVE THOSE GIRLS THEY ARE THE SWEETEST GIRLS IVE EVER MET so sad Aphmau married Aaron and not one of my children especially Zane. I don't know why he never took the chance in high school" She says as the waiter came to take orders.

I let go of Zane's hand looking down at my lap before getting up. "If you'll excuse me I have to make a phone call" I said going towards the entrance and calling Aaron.

"Hey sis? What's up"

"It's so hard meeting the parents....especially when they wanted someone else to marry Zane and not the one he proposed to" I said with a few tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Sis....they'll love you. His parents are....odd and annoying so don't stress about it. Now go back to dinner I have to make dinner for my family"

"Say hi to the little one for me"

"Sure will. Bye sis"

I hung up the phone wiping my tears away as I look up seeing his mother.

"Zane proposed to you.....? Then who the hell was that Michi girl?"

"An idiot who almost broke us apart a few months ago" I said hugging myself.

"Sweetheart....Zane always talked about a girl in high school. I never thought it would've been you" She says frowning.

"Are you disappointed or something...."

"No no of course not! I'm happy he chooses someone he truly loves. You are such a sweet girl" She smiles hugging me as I hug her back. "He also told me about your mother......I'm so sorry"

I broke down in tears hugging her tightly.

Zane runs over seeing me hugging his mother as he joins the hug until we all broke.

His mother wraps an arm around me.

"She's a keeper Zane" She smiles as I blush deeply.

After an hour we all settled as Zane and I went home early.

I got out of my clothes and took Zane's hoodie and put it on as I hug myself smiling a little as Zane wraps his arms behind me kissing my neck.

"Guess my parents love you after all" Zane smiles as I nod holding his hand as he spins me around and kisses me gently.

I blush as he smiles before picking me up and tossing me on the bed as I couldn't stop laughing as he climbs on top of me and cuddles me.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you more Zane" I smile as he nuzzles me gently.

Three weeks later....tragedy strikes again