Chapter 24 [Dad??]

Zane's pov:

I frown as I brought (Y/N) close to me as Aaron gets in front of us as does Garroth, Laurence, Dante, and Travis.

"Wow all of you are my daughter's friends? No wondered she doesn't have female friends. She's always been a little bitch ass slut"

"HEY!" Aphmau growls getting in front of the boys with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.

"No one calls (Y/N)~Chan anything bad!"

"Except for her father, I didn't hear any word on my daughter getting married"

"BECAUSE YOU ABANDONED US" Aaron growls going towards their father. "We thought you were dead.....we thought you finally let us at peace"

"I'm not the dead one son, you're mother is. All because of that accident with (Y/N)"

"What accident......Aaron what is he talking about" (Y/N) cries out as I held her tightly frowning.

"Mom...mom died protecting you and I....she didn't die from the natural causes...she died protecting us from a car crash....then soon found out that our FATHER HIT HER WITH THAT CAR" Aaron growls punching him as he growls and punches Aaron back.

"I don't want to do this to you Aaron.....just next time you tell me when my daughter gets ma-"

"SHUT UP!" Lucinda hits him in the back of the head with a metal chair as he drops out cold as she teleported him to a jail as she sighs.

I look down at (Y/N) who's shaking as I nuzzle her to get a response as she just bursted into more tears as I held her not letting go as everyone decided to clean up and forget about the reception.

Hours passed...

I sat in the living room with (Y/N) laying on my chest holding my hand as I kiss the top of her head.

"Want some wedding cake?"

"...."

"Sweetheart....I'm so sorry that your father ruined our day"

"He didn't ruin it" She frowns in tears. "The news of my mother ruined it. I've been lied to for too many years...."

"Time is healing I'll say that...." I frown as she looks up at me cuddling close and kissing my cheek.

"I'm glad we got married tho"

"Even after the disaster?"

"Even after the disaster....as long as I'm married to you and is now Mrs. Ro'Meave"  She smiles as I smile even more before kissing her gently as we soon heard a loud crash.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I started shaking as I turned to see all our friends walk in with their gifts for us and champagne as they all smile.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"To come celebrate your wedding here" Aaron smiles as Zane smiles big along side me.

I run up and hug Aaron as he hugs me back as Zane and Aphmau already turned on My Little Horses. I blush deeply sitting on Zane's lap watching as he blushes deeply before holding me close as we all hang around the tv drinking champagne and enjoying everyone's company.

"So...how about we all have a sleep over?" I suggested blushing as they all agreed along with Zane.

"Sounds great I'll go order pizza" Zane smiles getting up as I blush deeply following him from behind as everyone got in a circle playing games.

"This is going to be aweso-" Zane cuts me off by kissing me and wrapping his arms around my waist as he brings me closer.

"I can't wait for when we leave for our honeymoon (Y/N)" Zane smiles nuzzling me as I blush smiling climbing on him as he sets me on the counter kissing my neck as I blush deeply trying not to make noises until. I heard Garroth come in as I accidentally shoved Zane into him as they both laugh.

As the night got quieter we all slept in the living room as Zane lays on the couch, Aaron and Aphmau in a sleeping bag together on the floor same with Katelyn and Travis as well as Garroth and Laurence. Lucinda and Dante went home for they have work the next morning. I couldn't sleep so I sat on the staircase on my laptop getting excited for Zane and I's honeymoon.

Zane groans a bit sitting up as he frowns not seeing me laying on his chest as he gets up going to see if I was in bed but he trips over me as I grunt a bit as he almost has a panic attack thinking he hurt me.

"DID I HURT YOU??" Zane whispered yelled.

"Nope, just startled me"

"Why are you alone here baby.."

"I wanted to check a few things about the honeymoon. That's all..."

"Are you still thinking about your parents...?"

I broke down in tears nodding as Zane frowns hugging me and not letting go.

"It's okay...you're gonna be okay. I'll always be here for you" He smiles kissing my cheek as I return the kiss but kissing him on the lips as he kisses me back.

Few moments went by as Zane and I woke up to the others waking up and cheering as they found the letter I've hidden from Zane as Aaron looked evilish as he got up into Zane's face and smiles before hugging him tightly.

"You didn't tell me (Y/N) was pregnant!"

"P-Pregnant...?!"

"..." I stood there as everyone looks at me with serious looks as Zane looks at me shocked.

"I-I'm pregnant" I blush as Zane blushes and breaks down in tears hugging me tightly as everyone hugs me as well.

I was gonna surprise him but guess they beat me to it