Chapter 14 [The Rage is Real]

Zane has told (Y/N) what happened as you grew angry and packed a suitcase and stayed at Aphmau's and Aaron's.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I curl up in a ball on the guest bed covered in tears as Aaron walks in with breakfast for me. I didn't want to eat I fricken didn't want to deal with anything.

"Hey...please eat"

"Where's Aphmau?" I said changing the subject.

Aaron sighs. "Talking to Zane and Michi....so you want bad news first or good?"

"Whatever you want to come first"

"Okay well the good news is Zane is really sorry and heartbroken that he broke your heart..." Aaron frowns as he was scared to say bad news but he sighs. "The bad news is....he is the father of Michi's unborn child"

I stopped for a second sitting up taking the breakfast and eating it before breaking the plate and was tempted as Aaron grabs it out of my hands as he sees me crying as I couldn't stand it as I hug him tightly. Aaron frowns hugging me tightly.

Zane's pov:

......I don't want to be the father....

Michi takes my hand gripping it as she drags me into the hospital to get a check up as she growls every time I texted (Y/N) when I knew she wasn't going to talk to me but....

Z: Hey...

Y: Hi

Z: good...you're actually talking to me now..

Y: Zane, meet me at the park.....in five minutes

That was so little time. I ditched Michi I don't care about her as much as I do (Y/N).

I got to the park to see her sitting on a bench in jeans and a hoodie of mine. She misses me I know it.

As I got closer to her I see Aaron behind a tree with his arms crossed.

"Ummm"

"Zane Ro'maeve, I think we need to take a break....." (Y/N) said in the verge of tears as I fell to my knees seeing her hand me my hoodie back. "You take care of Michi and her baby okay? I moved into Aaron and Aph's already....." She says getting up and kissing the top of my head walking to Aaron as they leave.

I broke down in tears crying my eyes out as a few hours passed as I'm in my brother Garroth's house. Not Vylad he's too.....touchy with this subject.

"You got Michi pregnant......" Garroth frowns.

"Y-Y-Yea....I got drunk and I'm so heart broken because (Y/N) are taking a break"

"Well I know why"

"....hm?"

"You are really oblivious" Garroth sighs drinking his water. "Zane, she left you bc you got Michi pregnant out of drunkness. She never wanted that. Plus she kissed you when (Y/N) was going to meet our mom and dad. But you didn't shove Michi off quick enough. So our parents think you two are dating and not you and (Y/N)."

I never heard such wisdom from Garroth, he can be an idiot sometimes, whatever! I'll take his words and well try to get (Y/N) back.

[A/N: Haha, sorry I wanted a really deep moment again. But please don't worry you'll see what happens in the next couple chapters]

(Y/N)'s pov:

"So I heard you and Zane aren't dating no more"

"Okay yea? Why'd you have to pull that bandage off so quickly"

"Go out with me please...? Just. One date and see if you like me?"

"Sure......fine maybe get my mind off things. Of course I will Travis"