Chapter 21 [Postponed?]

Zane's pov:

I have the flu

I laid in bed sick and uncomfortable as (Y/N) already started to postpone the wedding since its tomorrow. I'm horrible for getting sick.....especially on our special day...

I sat up groaning as she comes in with a tray of food she made and cold medicine.

I leaned against the headboard as she sets the tray down and before she even said a word she started to take my temperature and give me the medicine before I ate as I frown.

"What's wrong Zane? You hurting?"

"Not sickness wise....just I feel bad about our special day being postponed"

"It's okay Zane, just as long as we get married I don't care what day it's on. As long as I'm with you I'm forever happy" (Y/N) smiles before kissing my forehead. I hug her tightly not wanting to let go. "You are such a cutie Zane" she smiles cuddling me as I ate my early lunch as I heard my phone go off.

I grabbed it and picked it up hearing it's my brother. "Garroth? What's up brother?"

"I heard your sick with the flu. Just wanted to see how you are doing" Garroth asks as he held the phone with his shoulder as he was making lunch.

"I'm a tad better now that (Y/N) isn't mad"

"About the postpone?"

"Yea..."

"Well Zane. She wants you healthy before the wedding"

"I know, hey come over for dinner? Bring Laurence?"

"OH! Yes please. I have news for you..as well so I'll tell you and (Y/N)"

"Okay? Bye"

After I ended the call, (Y/N) looks up at me nuzzling me close as I blush before sneezing as she jumps and falls off the bed. I scream and go over seeing her laugh blushing.

(Y/N)'a pov:

I couldn't stop laughing when I fell as he laughs as well.

"Hehe laughter is the best medicine" Zane smiles.

I smile at him before sitting up rubbing my head as Zane kisses my forehead.

"Hey, how about you take a shower. Maybe the hot water will help your head cold" I suggested as he nods before taking off his shirt and kissing my cheek.

"Can my beautiful fiancé have the shower with me?~"

"Hehe sure cutie~" I smile as we undressed and went to take a shower.

After a few hours we were dressed as Garroth and Laurence came over for dinner as Garroth seemed nervous.

"So when are you two having the wedding?" Laurence asks while he eats.

"Next week if I feel better" Zane says drinking water as I had my notebook of wedding plans on the table as I wrote in it.

Garroth nudges me as I look at him as he seems really nervous.

"Umm Zane, Garroth is gonna help me grab dessert be right back"

"Okay sweetie"

I got up heading over to the kitchen with Garroth as he shows me a ring.

"What?"

"This is for Laurence but I'm nervous"