Chapter 6 [The Date]

Zane finds (Y/N) sitting by herself  watching everyone swimming in the beach as she soon turns to see Zane as he sits next to her.

Zane's pov:

We both blush as she calms herself rubbing her arm. I soon took her hand as I blush deeply.

"(Y/N)....do you want to go on a date with me....?"

"I'd love to" She smiles kissing my cheek as I blush more.

I hug her tightly as she didn't understand as I held onto her remembering what Aaron told me about what happened during high school as I kept her close.

"Zane what's this suppose to mean"

"Remember I care about you deeply even before we started to date..." I said as she grew a few years as she smiles.

"I missed us hanging out during our last year of high school, I missed you dork" she smiles hugging me again as I smile more.

A few hours passed as we walk back inside the house as everyone looks at us as I put my mask back on shoving (Y/N) over as she rolls her eyes chuckling.

"OMG ZANE~CHAN ARE YOU DATING (Y/N)~KUN?!!!???!?" Kawaii~Chan says as Aphmau and Katelyn grew curious as does Garroth.

Aaron looks over at (Y/N) seeing her grow uncomfortable as I look over to see her walk to her room.

"I asked her out and she said yes, can you guys give me a break...." I said admitting that I asked her out as I hear the girls squealing and running into (Y/N)'s room to bug her as the guys surround me.

"BABY BROTHER IS DATING A GIRL!!!" Garroth said hugging me as Dante and Travis started teasing me about her as Aaron picks them both up.

"What did you guys call my sister?" Aaron says to the two as they soon got pale as he drops them. "That's what I thought"

(Y/N)'s pov:

They kept bugging me until they all passed out on the floor of my room.

"I need water.." I said walking out of the room walking over to the fridge taking out my water as I hear the guys outside talking about Zane and I as I grew uncomfortable.

I turn around to see Travis pinning me against the wall as I stare at him frowning.

"Hey~ don't you want a piece of Travis and not a piece of Zane?~ He's just a socially awkward mama's boy" Travis chuckles as I soon frown closing my eyes as Travis tries to kiss me as o played the brother card. "AARON!!"

Aaron runs down grabbing Travis and dragging him. "I should stick to bugging Katelyn." Travis said groaning.

I frown sliding against the wall to the ground soon shaking and in tears. It's been years since I've been like this as I whimper a bit.

Zane rushes downstairs after hearing me yell as he runs to my side.

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?!!"

"....I don't like being messed with especially with Travis....no one has permission to mess with my emotions and to mess with my likings...especially with my crush on you.." I blush a bit as Zane blushes before kissing me gently as I kiss him back blushing more.

"Mm..." I blush hugging him as Zane held me close.

"(Y/N)....I-I-I love you"

I blush deeply hugging him tightly. "I love you too Zane..."