Chapter 27 II Fight

Rose's POV

He just left.

Asshole.

He can't leave me like this.

I bit my lip and shook my head.

Asshole.

I pulled ends of his jacket thankful for its warmth and cosines. What did I get myself into? I liked him way too much. That's not good.

And what about tomorrow? What will he do?

There was too much questions and not nearly enough answers. I thought if I did something about those feelings I will at least remove one problem out of my life, but I've only gotten more questions.

"What did you do to it?!" I heard someone whisper-yell. I instantly stopped and made no sound.

I hid behind the wall and started listening. I could recognize that whisper-yell anywhere. She was, lastly, my best friend, and as a reasonable almost-adult I decided to eavesdrop.

"I got in the fight", I heard another voice.

What? What?! What the hell was she doing with him?

"I know. You're an idiot", she said to him.

"Will you just keep talking or actually help me?" Kayden asked her.

"Will you ever act your age and admit your mistake?"

I could basically hear him rolling his eyes. After a few minutes of silence Layla asked: "Didn't you say that it will heal?"

"Well, it should have healed, but..." he said and chuckled.

"But what?" she asked. She sounded like angry mother.

"I got bored so I tried some things"

I frowned. I needed to see what is happening. I peeked my head slightly just to get little glance of the situation that was happening in that alleyway.

I saw Kayden sitting down leaning to the wall and Layla kneeling by him. Kayden's t-shirt was lifted and there was a lot of blood.

I gasped.

They turned in my direction. I widened my eyes knowing that I was busted.

Half an hour earlier

Layla's POV

Rose went out in hurry leaving me with those idiots. I sighed and finished my coffee.

"So how does it work? I mean what do we do now?" I asked them.

"I don't know. I have some money, maybe they'll take it", Daniel suggested.

"I'll call the waiter", Cora said and quickly stood up signaling the waiter to come. Blondie was here before I could blink. He had smile on his face just as the last time.

"How can I help you?" he asked.

"How do we pay for our...drinks?" Daniel asked.

"We don't use monetary system. As a new part of this society those rules refer to you too"

"You mean we can just come and take whatever?" Cole asked amused.

"As long as you contribute to the growth of our people, yes you can" waiter said with a smile.

"Sweet", Cole said and jumped off of his chair.

"Let's go then", Daniel said and followed Cole who was already at the door. I stood up and ran to them so I don't get left with that whore. But seriously, who wears so tight jeans that you have feeling like they are not wearing anything. How does she breathe?