Chapter 35: A Black Butterly

LUNA

"Stop looking at me like that." I roll my eyes as Zayn sits across from me on the sofa, brown eyes trained on me.

"Like what?" He grins and his white teeth glint even in the darkness of the evening in the living room.

"You know how." I pout, folding my legs into my chest, hoping it'll help cover how hard my heart is beating "I don't like being stared at."

He leans closer, and his warm breath pricks the skin on my neck "Oh, but I love to look at you."

His long fingers stroke my knee and I can't help but react to his touch. I stretch out my legs onto his lap and he hums lowly.

"You look lovely, Luna." He whispers.

"What're you trying to start with me, Malik?"

"Nothing." He shrugs, leaning in further to plant a wet kiss on my lips.

His long fingers move from my knee and sneak over to my inner thigh, drawing circular patterns. I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach that bubbles whenever he touches me like this, hot and intense and it rises up to my chest until my cheeks burn red.

"You're so pretty when you blush." He kisses my neck and I close my eyes to focus on the feeling flooding through me.

"Is Loki around?" I ask as his hand slips past the waistband of my shorts.

"Fuck Loki." Zayn grunts "It's my house."

I look to the coffee table and notice the vanilla ice cream leaking over the rounded lips of the tub.

"Your ice cream is melting, Zayn." I point to it, but he is too distracted trying to pull my shorts over the curve of my bum. He kisses my exposed hip bone and I shudder "Put it in the freezer, I'll be here when you get back."

He sighs and sits up, looking over at the ice cream, but quickly begins to smile again.

"Do you remember the night we first had sex?" He hums lowly "When I ate ice cream off your nipples?"

My chest rises and falls quickly at the memory "Mmh, I remember."

He leans forward and when he kisses me I melt into his touch, like the ice cream that is starting to melt on the coffee table, the creamy liquid pooling around the tub. The tension between us bubbles over and my shorts, along with my panties, are tugged down by his long fingers in a blur of motion, and soon I'm on top of him, writhing and moaning as his lips kiss my breasts and his teeth gently bite on my nipples.

"Oh god." I breathe and he grips my jaw in his large hand.

"You've got such a beautiful mouth." He muses at my face while his free hand sneaks to my crotch, his fingers entering me swiftly and making my breath catch in my throat "The things I want to do to you Luna Ghost..."

I throw my head back and take a deep breath as he pumps me quickly. I grip his shirt and he likes that, his eyes glow and his grin spreads. He presses his thumb into my mouth and I suck it willfully.

"You're such a good girl for me." He purrs and my cheeks heat up, blushing red.

This makes him groan, and he quickly frees his hands from me to unbutton his jeans and slide them down his hips with his boxers. We don't waste time, he eases into me and locks his arms around my waist to hold me still as he bucks his hips up into me.

My fingers grip at the sofa cushion behind him, my mouth staying agape. The sound of our hips mixes with the droning of whatever stupid movie we were watching beforehand. He holds me so tight I lose track of where he ends and I begin. I can't help but think about the time I walked in on him doing this with Jade once, how surprised I was.