The School

Chapter 2: Percy POV

My head was spinning as I woke up. I quickly scanned my surroundings as I took in the room that I hadn't slept in for six years. I was beyond confused, the portal took me to Yancy? I looked over to see a sleeping Grover who couldn't have been more than 12. I tiptoed my way to the bathroom and closed the door before turning the lights on.

I turned around to look in the mirror, and once I saw I had to cover my mouth to conceal my scream.

I was 12 years old.

(AN: I'm not that evil, nor do I try to write short chapters, so here is the rest)

My first instinct: IM Annabeth.

After I made a quick rainbow, I finally realized that 12 year old me didn't carry drachmas. In my opinion, I was like a ninja as I grabbed a few coins that I knew Grover kept in his backpack, and headed back to the bathroom.

"Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Annabeth at Camp Half Blood."

Annabeth's face popped up so fast, that I nearly slipped.

"Percy, I think we time traveled." Annabeth stated.

"I figured that out, I'm not that oblivious." I retorted.

"Yes you are, and you're at Yancy right?" Annabeth guessed.

"Yeah, though I plan to freak Grover out a bit, but not actually say anything."

"Just be careful and come home soon. I don't need to wake up tomorrow with a whole new universe because of something you did to alter the course of the space time continuum."

"Big words," I whined, " But don't worry about a thing. My guess is that we will go back to our dimension once we do some sort of task, that's how it seems to always work."

"Wow," Annabeth gasped dramatically,"You actually said something intelligent."

"Ah yes my young child, Persssaaassssius Jackssssssson (AN: reference much) is the most smartest person in the galaxy."

"Oh my gods," Annabeth face palmed, "You are about as smart as Blackjack when he is high on donuts, and that's not a compliment. Anyways got to go, see you in a few days." She waved before swiping the IM away.

Ok, so now I have to do something or my ADHD will make me explode.
I went back to my dorm and instantly fell asleep into a rare, peaceful, dreamless slumber.

-Alert: this is a time skip, please remain calm and exit to the next morning-

As I woke up (again), I had a few blissful seconds of forgetting what had happened. Not even five seconds later reality hit me like a brick to my head.

But little did I realize that today was our little field trip that I used to be oh so determined not to mess up.

I woke Grover up by slapping him with a tin can. (AN: Don't judge, it's rude) He bleated good morning before we both got ready for the trip.

"I can't wait to go to the museum, Greek and Roman.... Mythology is so cool!" Grover cried.

"You are such a dork, though I guess it is pretty cool," I responded, "Wouldn't it be so cool if they were real and alive today, I mean that would be wicked!"

Grover looked scared out of his wits as he limped onto the smelly bus with the one and only, Nancy Bobofit.

-I forced my clock to go forward 30 minutes for this beautiful time skip-

I forgot how much I hated Nancy and Alecto. They were literally the Draco and Snape/Umbridge of real life. And before you ask if I read the books, well you shouldn't have to even ask, who hasn't read Harry Potter... Stupid ADHD. Anyways I had to use every ounce of control to not beat the blue cookies out of that immature 6th grader.

After we got off I decided to put plan: Freak out Grover and Chiron into action. To start out I started a conversation that went like this.

"Hey Grover?"

"Yeah?"

"This stuff is so lame, only Annabeth would ever like it."

Grover looked like he had seen a ghost.
Step one complete.

"Uh, who's Annabeth?"

"My girlfriend, you probably don't know her. Her name is Annabeth Chase. Blond hair, grey eyes, but you don't know her."

Grover looked like his lunch was back inside his mouth.

"Oo oo hh hhh," He stuttered,"haha very funny Percy, but you definitely do not have a girlfriend."

"Whatever you think goat boy."

"GOAT BOY, HOW DID YOU KNOW!"

"Huh, what are you talking about," I said while failing at trying not to laugh,"You bleat a lot, why else would you be goat boy?" I asked with a face of angelic innocence.

"Oh. Yes. Of course."

And phase one was complete.