The Camp

Chapter 4: Percy POV

I feigned innocence asking,"Is there something wrong sir?"

Chiron look frozen but responded, "What does she look like?"

"Blond hair, grey eyes, and as of right now she is a bit taller than me."

"You're coming with me."

I looked at Grover who had joined in the conversation, "To camp?"

The duo looked surprised to say the least.

"I mean I am probably attracting a lot of monsters, and being a kid of one of the big three doesn't exactly help."

"How did you come of this knowledge child?" Chiron probed.

So of course I did what annoyed him the most, "That's classified pony man."

Chiron looked very offended, but began to question, "How did you know?"

I ignored him and said, "Well I need to IM my mom and Annie, but I can go right now. I brought all of my bags on the bus already so I'm ready whenever you guys are."

Chiron seemed to give up. He led the way to the buses, grumbling under his breath.

"Fleecy do me a solid and show me Annabeth Chase at Camp Half Blood."

"Seaweed brain, what happened?" Annabeth asked.

"Well I'm coming home early, I told them that I knew wise girl, but they don't know about the... thing."

"Ok, just come quick, somethings already happened that's completely new to the timeline!" Annabeth said while crinkling her nose.

"Kk byeeeeee!" I yelled before swiping away the IM.

Now for my mom, "Flee-"

"Oh my gosh! I will just do it STOP CALLING!" Fleecy screamed.

-time skips are great, time skips are neat, if you have a time skip, then you get a treat-

After I IM'd my mom, we headed to CHB. Grover thought it would be a good idea to use the Gray Sister's cab. Heh. Did not work. Anyways, once we arrived I saw what Annabeth was talking about.

The camp was being destroyed.
And by whom?
By the Minotaur.
And Alecto.