The Meeting Part 1

Chapter 11 part 1: Luke POV

It was an accident of course.

I was going to go to Chiron to discuss the series of events that had just happened, but that didn't exactly happen. As I went to open the door, I heard "percebeth" talking to Chiron.

I leaned in, hearing about how they were from the future. When I heard footsteps, I scrambled away, careful not to make any noise.

I rushed to my cabin, contemplating what had just happened. If they were from the future, that would explain why they acted so weird. But they also seemed to glare at me or ignore me every day. Maybe I did something in the future. But it obviously wasn't lethal or very vital, so I was good for now.

Zeus POV: Gods meeting

I hated Poseidon. He claimed his little son, and no punishment came to either of them.

Now I may not seem like a caring person, but I did sort of like Thalia. And Jason of course, but last I saw him in this form, he was a stapler eater. Embarrassing much?

Anyway we were in a boring old meeting discussing financial plans for the new teddy bears for our rooms.

What? We sleep with them, it's not weird.

All powerful, immortal beings need their share of fluffiness in the shape of bears.

I was being awesome, as usual, and making myself look good, when there was a flash of light.

And replacing that light was the one, the only,

Percebeth.

Annabeth POV

Well, we were screwed.

Persassy was making a portal, which would certainly lead to certain doom, or in our case, a financial meeting.

I love Percy to death, but he had a great talent of pissing off the Gods.

It was bad enough when they all were forced to like him due to the whole saving the world too many times to count thing. But in this time, they hate Percy, our parents will probably hate me, and it will just be a disaster.

In one second, Percy made a portal to Olympus. Well, wish me luck.

-time skippidy doo to five seconds later-

Once we landed in the throne room, Percy squealed. Yes, squealed.

"OMG's it's THE Gods of Olympus! Asdfghjkl, I'm fangirling so hard right now! OH! Can I have an autograph? I LOVE your work!" He yelled while jumping up and down.

I facepalmed so hard, he is such a seaweed brain.

"Percy, stop acting so weird," I said, "Sorry for my boyfriend, he's... mentally challenged."

"Am not!" He pouted.

"Are too!"

"Quiet!" Zeus boomed.

We both raised our eyebrows, Zeus was such a,

"Drama queen." Percy mumbled.

"What did you say you puny, little mortal?" Zeus yelled, while raising his arm to blast Percy.

"Cut the act, unless you want me to tell everyone about the little... incident." Percy said slyly.

Zeus looked suspicious, saying, "What incident?"

"Oh, you know," Percy said while stroking his chin, "Just the Lucky Charm one."

"Who told you?" Zeus cried.

"A little birdie." Percy responded.

"Well then, who are you and what do you need. Oh wait, I can just kill you." Zeus said.

"No you can't." Percy said.

"Yes, yes I can." Zeus said, getting annoyed.

"Um, all of you gave me a lot of powers, so actually, I'm more powerful than all of you combined, multiplied by 748. Your words, not mine." Percy sassed.

Zeus looked furious, saying, "Fine mortal, state your case and leave."

"Nuh- uh, you will be polite and kind to your guests." Percy said.

All the Gods looked enraged, all yelling at once.

"Ok, everyone settle down." I screamed, but nobody heard.

Ok I hate to do this... but, "ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNMQAZWSXEDCRFVTGBYHNUJMIKOLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Everyone quieted at my voice.