The Museum

Chapter 3: Percy POV

As we entered the museum, I was on kick-butt-if-needed-to-because-there-is-a-dangerous-monster-or-titan-or-giant-or-any-evil-being-in-general mode.

I know that I was stupid back in the day, so phase two involved being so scary smart that they will have to use the dam bathroom.(AN: I'm all about the references) Anyways, Chir- Mr. "Brunner" was leading us to the next exhibit when I heard Nancy and her posse giggling behind me. I of course meant to be quiet, but that didn't exactly happen.

I was fed up with the kleptomaniac, so naturally I yelled,"Nancy will you just SHUT UP."

"Mr. Jackson do you have a comment?" Chiron asked.

I remembered this scene all to well as I responded,"No, sir"

Chiron pointed to the picture behind him and asked,"Then Mr. Jackson, could you please tell me what this picture means?"

Here we go, I thought.

"Sir, that picture represents Kronos eating his children because he was afraid that they would overthrow him due to a prophecy. He was the king titan and was power hungry. Eventually his wife Rhea gave him a rock instead of the baby Zeus AKA: drama queen," *cue thunder*," but eventually Zeus grew up and mixed a concoction that made his 5 siblings come out of his fathers stomach the hard way. This sparked a war, to be more specific, the titan war, and to sum it up the gods won."

"Very good Percy, I didn't know you knew this stuff." Chiron said with a pleased undertone.

"Thanks." I replied.

After a few more boring minutes, we went out to lunch. Grover looked antsy as the Bobofit Bunch started picking on him. I didn't want to draw too much attention to myself by using my now "insanely powerful" skills, as the camp puts it. I could use the mist, which would draw no attention, or fight a puny mortal. I'm going with mist.

I concentrated on the air molecules, quickly drawing them together creating a blanket. Then I proceeded to cover Nancy and her clique with it, making them momentarily harmless.

Of course my plan backfired.

Chiron noticed what I was doing and gave me a suspicious look, though all he could see me doing was crinkling my face, so perhaps he thought I was constipated. He proceeded to roll towards me, then said,"Child are you alright, you seem... off today?"

"Oh, I'm fine sir."

Chiron laughed, "Mrs. Dodds was just saying that you were acting very tense, and I can very much say that I agree."

"Oh you know, I guess I'm just a bit homesick, and I haven't seen my girlfriend in two whole days!" I complained.

Phase two is completely activated

"Oh, I didn't realize that you have a girlfriend." Chiron smiled while wiggling his eyebrows.

I blushed furiously as I responded, "Um, yes sir?"

"Well? What's the lucky girls name?"

"Annabeth, Annabeth Chase."

I swear he peed his pants.